HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Have you noticed the server C class rush in the last few minutes_

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Goyo

Goyo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 03:36 AM

You could be having a good game.. then like the agents in matrix there is player turn over... and a mad C class rush to end a game.

There is a group of players watching the game time of each game server.  Some players drop and some players join.  The end result is that the team playing the final few minutes in no way resembles the team that started the game.

People out there are ruining Hawken by farming all game servers.

Can we please get rid of players joining mid game_  There are countless suggestions such as LOL style punishment for abandoning game.  Hawken you are looking the fool.

Edited by Goyo, April 13 2014 - 03:39 AM.

#2 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 06:17 AM

I have a bigger problem when everyone leaves the server and I have to find another game then... and the worst is when the auto matchmaker did a good job and they still leave...

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted April 13 2014 - 08:53 AM

View PostBazookagofer, on April 13 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

I have a bigger problem when everyone leaves the server and I have to find another game then... and the worst is when the auto matchmaker did a good job and they still leave...

Probably people hate you, this never happens to anyone but you ... you make people hate the game ... DAMN YOU !

jk jk, I hate this too.

Posted Image

#4 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted April 13 2014 - 09:46 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on April 13 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

View PostBazookagofer, on April 13 2014 - 06:17 AM, said:

Probably people hate you, this never happens to anyone but you ... you make people hate the game ... DAMN YOU !

jk jk, I hate this too.
actually you probably guessed right on the spot... i am quite an obnoxious player normally just rambling pointless BS on the chat lol. lately i got into some fights as well with some players on the chat... i have a short fuse lately before i get mad though lately...

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users