HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A Noobie's In-Depth Guide to Grenadier

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted June 20 2014 - 02:26 PM

fat ninja sounds like a lot of fun.  I think I will try it after i get a g2 assault (maybe they're bad but I hear they're a buttload of fun).  I might also try mastering the heat scout first just to get used to that weapon.

#22 Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • LocationThe Depths of Coruscant

Posted July 02 2014 - 04:44 PM

Haven't played the Grenadier seriously in months, but I am looking to recapture my former Grenadier glory and reconnect my soul with this mech and become one with its almighty power once again.  This will be my starting reference point, thank you.

Posted Image

Check out my new short film Prebirth: The Eternal War! Check out my e-peen!

Need to find a mech guide_ Well, look here!
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz |  Corsair XMS3 8GB RAM | eVGA GTX 550Ti 1GB OC | Corsair CX600 PSU

#23 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted July 02 2014 - 05:55 PM

View PostSilverfire, on July 02 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

Haven't played the Grenadier seriously in months, but I am looking to recapture my former Grenadier glory and reconnect my soul with this mech and become one with its almighty power once again.  This will be my starting reference point, thank you.

Go, my friend. Go and spread the destructive glory of the Grenadier.

#24 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted July 02 2014 - 05:56 PM

View PostZdragow, on July 02 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

View PostSilverfire, on July 02 2014 - 04:44 PM, said:

Go, my friend. Go and spread the destructive glory of the Grenadier.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

#25 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted August 28 2014 - 11:37 AM

HEAT Fatfiltrator is daBom dancin' on the ramps by the AA in Wreckage TDM! Hell from above! Smack Kitty on Facility! Fire Beast on Bunker! woot!
btw: @Infyrno--if you get the knack of the Rip Their Faces Off hit&run method of attacking with the G2 Assault, you will be absolutely delighted with Vulcan-D on Gren. Just make dammsure you have that 2slot Failsafe internal, because you are gonna be doing that Detonator+GL strike at the same time. As OP said in the guide, instant devastation and confusing rout! Great for scrubs like me plowing into the under-AA Deathball. heh. :D

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#26 bELT_fED

bELT_fED

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted August 29 2014 - 06:03 AM

This guide is a great piece of work, thank you.

I was on the fence about buying a grenadier because while good in theory I was not sure how it would play out. I have been convinced it will be a fun bout of demolition now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users