HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

How to Buy Meteor Credits

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 [HWK]ZamboniChaos

[HWK]ZamboniChaos

Community Manager

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 990 posts
  • LocationCruise Ship, Stern

Posted April 28 2014 - 03:47 PM

Greetings pilots!

The following post was written by community member ReEvolve in order to help newer players understand how purchasing Meteor Credits works. It's an excellent guide and should clear up some existing confusion on how to purchase Meteor Credits.

Special thanks to ReEvolve for his work on this!

How do I buy Meteor Credits_

Since the February patch, Meteor Credit purchases are only available using the ingame "Buy Meteor Credit" button. For this method the Steam Community Overlay has to be enabled. To purchase credits, launch the game using Steam, sign-in to your HAWKEN account and select "Buy Meteor Credits from the main menu. This will invoke the playhawken.com website in the Steam overlay. Select the amount of currency and complete the purchase with a credit card or your Steam Wallet balance.

Summary:
  • Click on "Buy Meteor Credits" in the main menu of the game
  • Select the amount of Meteor Credits
  • Buy it with Steam Wallet
  • All major credit cards are accepted
  • PayPal is also supported

What if I don't have a credit card_

If you don't have a credit card, you can purchase Steam Wallet Codes from retailers including Game Stop, Target and 7-Eleven. These codes are redeemed within the Steam client by selecting Games > Redeem a Steam Wallet Code and following the instructions shown. For more information on purchases using Steam Wallet, read the Steam Wallet FAQ on support.steampowered.com.

What if a problem occurs_

Players have reported being redirected to the Steam main page instead of to a "screen where you can choose your MC package" after clicking on the "Buy MC" button in the main menu of the game. If that happens to you I recommend trying this: If your problem wasn't resolved by doing this please open a thread in the Support forum.

Pour yourself a drink, I'll sing you a song.

@ZamboniChaos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users