HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking for a team.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duros1394

Duros1394

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 30 2014 - 09:57 AM

Been playing hawken since beta and I think it's time I seek out a team. I'm normally placed as medic or assault. Recently found a love for the sniper. But I can fill any role required.

Time zone is London UK time. I normally play after my shift at around 1am or before my shift at 9am till 4pm

I use mic and enjoy saying somethig funny once in a while on it

#2 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted April 30 2014 - 11:11 AM

I recommend Black Steel Brotherhood, as we are a community based highly on being respectful and mature to each other and always tries to respect other clans. We tries to be as nice to the new ones as possible, always respecting their opinion.

If you live in Europe we got a EU Division that, even thought being smaller, always respect the other member`s opinion. Our leaders are Houruck and Saturnine, but if you got questions you can simply send me, Houruck or Saturnine a private message.

If you want to get better at the game you should join us, as many of the top tier players are members of BSB. We are always trying to help our members with their problems if they got some. Register at bsb-gaming.com if you want to join us. We got a weekly training (at least in EU) where we recommend you meet up, but it is ok if you are not able to join one training.

JOIN BLACK STEEL BROTHERHOOD TODAY!
I`ll fix it later.

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted April 30 2014 - 12:00 PM

JOIN BABA-JI, HE HAS DA POWER !

Posted Image