HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

THE Predator Guide (MLG)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wraithknight

Wraithknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted May 01 2014 - 11:19 AM

THE FUZZY-fuzzy bunny-BUNNY PREDATOR GUIDE
By Me.

So, I railed some K and played Predator for like 2.5 minutes.  I went like 48-0 in TDM so I decided I'd honour you plebs with a guide.

There are some main key factors to playing the best mech in the game *The Predator* (
swag) that I'ma let you in on.  

First thing's first, change the fuzzy bunny chassis on this fuzzy bunny.  Who's gonna play with a mech named Patrick_  Are you a retarded starfish or an Irishman_  No_  I fuzzy bunny thought not, so don't play with a mech that's one.

Posted Image

What you gotta do is pick the BEST chassis, that's the Muller chassis, there are no alternatives, put that Muller fuzzy bunny on your Predator ASAP, then paint the fuzzy bunny green, because Predators are green.

Posted Image

Aight, you are now ready to move forward, first of all there are only 2 weapons on the Predator, not 3, 2.  You must buy both of them, because the Breacher is not a real weapon.  This thing doesn't know what it is or which way it fires.  It's probably a communist and most definitely a tranny.

Posted Image

The only real weapons are the T32 BOLT (Which is an acronym for Big Oily Life Taker) and the EOC-Repeater (which doesn't stand for Explode On Contact, that's just Liberal Propaganda, EOC is Experts Only Choice).

Strap one of them niggers to your Predator and you now have one of two possible configurations, the Face-Hugger...
Posted Image

Or my personal favourite "Pucks"...

Posted Image

Both of these setups are perfect for uncompromising ass-kicking, but if you want to be a fuzzy bunny fuzzy bunny like me and just hide places I suggest Pucks.

Now, for playing either set up there are a few small details to go over.

FACE-HUGGER fuzzy bunny
This whole section is huge and green because that's what you are.  You want to take HE-Charge MK-I {HELL EATER} and Detonator MK-III for maximum explosions.  You don't really bother with your fuzzy bunny invis in this config, unless you're a communist spy bastard, or you need to mad disrespect some noobs.  Either way, run up in they face and Alpha Strike them back to Closed Alpha.  You shouldn't need any more instructions, you are now Number ONE in every server and you have 7800 MMR.

Posted Image

FOR PUCKS MODE:
This is the mode where you actually USE YOUR STEALTH like a good hockey player and set up some goals.  Take the Hologram, Radar Scrambler, and Detonator for this config.  What you do is be a tricky fuzzy bunny and set up some Admiral Ackbar level traps.

Posted Image

Chuck some pucks like a woodchuck would if a woodchuck wasn't a slimy weak little rodent fuzzy bunny and you win.

No other instructions should be fuzzy bunny necessary if you actually listened to what I said.  If you're still not pulling Xacius' colon inside out in 1v1 scrims you should just uninstall because there ain't any hope for you no more.

I'M OUT fuzzy bunny! xXxMlGxSwAGxLoRdxXx

Spoiler

Edited by Wraithknight, May 01 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#2 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted May 01 2014 - 11:54 AM

best guide ever1
I made 81-0-0 in tdm thnx so much1111!!!1111

I seriously enjoyed reading this, made for a good laugh.
Thanks for writing this.

Edited by Meraple, May 01 2014 - 11:55 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 [HWK]ZamboniChaos

[HWK]ZamboniChaos

Community Manager

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 990 posts
  • LocationCruise Ship, Stern

Posted May 01 2014 - 12:15 PM

Joke or not, this post violates so many forum rules it makes my head spin. Please review the Official HAWKEN Forum Rules before posting again please!

Pour yourself a drink, I'll sing you a song.

@ZamboniChaos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users