HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Made a steam guide for Co-op Bot destruction.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Uriel_Archangel

Uriel_Archangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:13 AM

I havent posted on these forums much. Mostly just been using the steam ones. I am not one to really post at any rate anyways though.

I made my first steam guide. It is to help people complete Co-op Bot destruction. Hope someone finds it that needs help. Check it out even if you don't need help, if you have advice or constructive criticism that would help me out.

Link: Click here

#2 plons

plons

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:26 AM

nice

#3 jrkong

jrkong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted May 03 2014 - 03:58 AM

I liked everything but the part where you said you didn't like the PPA. Learn to use it right and you will never go back.

#4 Uriel_Archangel

Uriel_Archangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 03 2014 - 12:00 PM

View Postjrkong, on May 03 2014 - 03:58 AM, said:

I liked everything but the part where you said you didn't like the PPA. Learn to use it right and you will never go back.
I use it in PvP where can feather the trigger cause people come and go around corners and such, but i found in CBD the constant march of mechs at you doesnt give you breaks on the trigger.

I do know if you get the heat up to 30%, maybe 40%, you can shoot the SAARE secondary mode and not over heating and still cool 3 other mechs. But i fell that is a waste of EU on the Incinerator.
I may be wrong though. I know the DPS is higher on the PPA but that is still EU not going towards armor.

If you like the PPA use it, my guide is just my opinion, everyone has their own :)

Edited by Uriel_Archangel, May 03 2014 - 12:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users