HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

New mech

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shjohn

Shjohn

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted May 05 2014 - 10:37 AM

I thoughtbit would be cool to have a nautical themed mech. I've yet to think of a name but I was thinking The Dredge. For its appearance it is going to resemble  a submarine . For it's primary weapon it would likely use the seeker. For its secondary weapon I had an idea for a new one.  Its would launch a large rocket that has a similar effect to the detonator. Its special weapon ability would be  for the rocket to dive straight down while in midair. It would have a very slow reload speed though.  Its special ability would be echolocation. This would give the dredge a similar effect to the predators heat vision but it works be much larger. Plus as an added effect I was thinking that it would highlight its missiles and show when they are close to them still it would be easier to judge when to hit that middle mouse button. I really believe that this could be a new mech or that at least some if these ideas could be incorporated into one. It would be awesome to hear more ideas from other people. Especially names.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users