HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken TPG 5v5 or 6v6_ Official vote! The teams will decide!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Official Vote, 5v5 or 6v6_ (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose

1. 5v5 (6 votes [20.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.69%

2. 6v6 (23 votes [79.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 79.31%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 space_

space_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationIt came from space

Posted May 06 2014 - 08:15 AM

Personally I like 6v6 especially in TDM because the game moves so much faster.  That extra man really increases the kill rate.

The ONLY reason I would say 5v5 would potentially be better is BC it is easier for a team to field a 5 man roster.  Now if everyone goes 6v6 with the intention of cutting slack on teams that only field 5 any particular week I think this is the best idea for the first season.  For season 1 it will not do the league as a whole any flavors if team captains decide to punish a team that only has 5 by forcing them to play 6v5.

The first season all captains should have fairplay in mind in order to make sure teams stick around for a second season.

So I guess my vote is sorta 5v5 or 6v6 whichever both teams can field weekly.  Season 1 is going to be a lot of getting used to for various teams so work with them if u can bc season 2 teams should be organized and ready to go, this probably will occur by the midway point of season 1 as well.
"Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the Gun."

"THREE!"

#22 Estif

Estif

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted May 06 2014 - 08:33 AM

Awesome, thanks for the fast results. time to prepare my team accordingly.

Posted Image

#23 DFTR

DFTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted May 06 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

Since we've gone to 6v6 can we increase the roster size to 10 players per team_

For map selection, are you going to ban certain maps.  6v6 on Bunker seems cluttered for example.
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TAW Recruitment[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We are always looking to recruit new members. If you are interested in joining a great team and experiencing tactical play at its very best, fill out the [/font]application[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] on our website now. One of our dedicated staff will be in touch very soon after your application is received but if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a PM. We use Teamspeak3 to communicate on our own secure and professionally maintained servers. [/font]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users