HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Weapons: Diversity, Improvements, Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationSic Transit

Posted May 31 2014 - 08:49 PM

A macross missile massacre version of them. A long-ass tracking barrage of light damage missiles with rapid reload times so you can sling missiles all day long until you overheat.

There are no words for how much I want missile massacres

#22 ninjab3ta

ninjab3ta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted June 01 2014 - 06:10 AM

View PostAmidatelion, on May 31 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

A macross missile massacre version of them. A long-ass tracking barrage of light damage missiles with rapid reload times so you can sling missiles all day long until you overheat.

You mean like the seeker_ But in seriousness... Could be an interesting idea to have a longer lock duration where the missile barrage is launched one at a time instead of all at once. Now to come up with a lore reason why...

#23 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted June 01 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostAmidatelion, on May 31 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

Liked for alliteration. ;)

#24 Brycko

Brycko

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationA place in physical space

Posted June 02 2014 - 01:39 AM

I'd like to see differences made to the Corsair. I was expecting the CorsairXT to look different, with a quad claw instead of a dual claw. I'll upload an idea of what I would expect from the Corsair later (both large and mini).

#25 ninjab3ta

ninjab3ta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted June 02 2014 - 10:33 AM

View PostBrycko, on June 02 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

I'd like to see differences made to the Corsair. I was expecting the CorsairXT to look different, with a quad claw instead of a dual claw. I'll upload an idea of what I would expect from the Corsair later (both large and mini).

I was trying to focus on the weapons that were more prevalant in the game, like the TOW and the GL, but I could probably come up with a slightly better version of the Corsair KLA-XT. Just give me a day or two to think on it.

#26 IronClamp

IronClamp

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationIn Space's Solemn Silence

Posted June 02 2014 - 05:07 PM

I'd like to see an EMP weapon, nicknamed the "Hacker". This wouldn't be an EMP, as it is in the game. but a Helix-Torch-like weapon where it takes time to shut down the axe.

Also, a coil gun/rail gun that slams like a bull but can't hit worth a damn at long- and mid-range. (No bloody shot gunning like the Breacher or the flak weapons)

"Or maybe we'll just have to go through you"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users