HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

so when is "syncing account" going to be sorted_

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mkultra77

mkultra77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 21 2014 - 11:31 AM

this is what I see most of the time, when is this problem going to be sorted out_ I know I am not the only one and I know this has been going on for a while. my internet is fine.
Attached File  2014-05-21_00001.jpg   28.4K   9 downloadsAttached File  2014-05-21_00002.jpg   27.03K   15 downloadsAttached File  2014-05-21_00003.jpg   24.22K   13 downloads

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted May 21 2014 - 11:39 AM

The thing I hate most in HAWKEN :( But my internet isn't the best so I can't really complain about it.

Posted Image

#3 mkultra77

mkultra77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 21 2014 - 11:52 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on May 21 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

The thing I hate most in HAWKEN :( But my internet isn't the best so I can't really complain about it.

It happens sometimes but not all the time, but when it does I have to kill the game with task manager because it just gets stuck there, worst is when I join a game and it starts to sync and I can see my team losing but I am just stuck without being able to join.

#4 DeckStar

DeckStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 25 2014 - 11:32 AM

This problem happens to me every single time without fail.  It happens only after I leave a particlar game type to go back to the lobby.  If it syncs between matches then it's fine.  This problem only started occuring with my account today.

Update - 27/05/2014
OK so the syncing thing only seems to happen in the evenings where I am.  Played 2 games in the afternoon, no sync issues, played a game now and got it again.  3 days straight it is happening.  I am in South Africa.  Time now is currently 20h58  (GMT +2 zone)

Update - 28/05/2014
Syncing account has now started happening between matches and stays there.  It's really debilitating and starting to ruin my experience.

Edited by DeckStar, May 28 2014 - 10:08 AM.

#5 ASneakyFox

ASneakyFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted May 27 2014 - 10:54 AM

it used to happen to me maybe once or twice a month very rarely. it was annoying but i could get past it with a ctr+alt+del.

since maybe 3-4 days ago it happens probably 75% of the time when i open my game. and 50% of the time when i finish a match and return to my garage..

something happened and made it worse. and its really bad now for me.

Im located on the US east coast if that helps narrow anything down.

Edited by ASneakyFox, May 27 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#6 Titanus

Titanus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Locationessex, ontario, Canada

Posted May 27 2014 - 05:50 PM

View PostASneakyFox, on May 27 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

it used to happen to me maybe once or twice a month very rarely. it was annoying but i could get past it with a ctr+alt+del.

since maybe 3-4 days ago it happens probably 75% of the time when i open my game. and 50% of the time when i finish a match and return to my garage..

something happened and made it worse. and its really bad now for me.

Im located on the US east coast if that helps narrow anything down.

same here.  since about a week ago syncing has increased exponentially.  it used to be just a few seconds and the past week, it would almost a min.  today, OH GOD TODAY ive tried to play several times and for the 20 mins ive tried to play today ive been syncing for 18 of those mins.  unbelievable.  it seems like it was just after the lastest small may patch

Edited by Titanus, May 27 2014 - 05:51 PM.

this thread is now potatoes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users