HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

unable to determine current version

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ConfirmedKill

ConfirmedKill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 20 2012 - 07:16 PM

I am getting this now after i log in to Hawken.

#2 Raindeer

Raindeer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 20 2012 - 11:22 PM

Same here! I was just thinking to play Hawken, then I get this. Is it on beta now_ Because of that_

#3 EMEUTIER

EMEUTIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted October 21 2012 - 12:15 AM

Have you guys even attempted to use the search button_
I am getting tired (as I'm sure many others are also) of constantly having to baby-feed people info that has been available on these forums for quite a while now.
Posted Image

#4 MerryAgony

MerryAgony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationAt my desk... duh!

Posted October 22 2012 - 09:31 AM

Alpha testing has ended and there is no game client available at this time. Our first closed beta begins 10/26. You'll find details here:

http://community.pla...en-closed-beta/

#5 SnuggleFist

SnuggleFist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 22 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostEMEUTIER, on October 21 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

Have you guys even attempted to use the search button_
I am getting tired (as I'm sure many others are also) of constantly having to baby-feed people info that has been available on these forums for quite a while now.
Prick to the max, What this guy ment to say is "Alpha is over." if that's not what he ment to say he should have kept his dumbass trap shut. Seeing how he didn't give any information at all but instead just blabbed a bunch of bull. I think it's fair to assume he had no clue.
;3

Edited by SnuggleFist, October 22 2012 - 12:48 PM.

#6 EMEUTIER

EMEUTIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted October 22 2012 - 10:36 PM

@Snugglefist
Nope I said exactly what I meant. I gave relevant information, eg 'use the search feature', none of what I said was 'bull', all factual and if you bothered to look at my post you would not have posted what you said. No need for name-calling or insults on this forum we are all mature here (I hope).

With all fairness there is absolutely no need for the forums to have 100+ topics ALL asking the same thing when the info is very easy to find in the 'OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS' thread which should be everyone's first stop.

Best to close your mouth and be thought a fool than open it and leave no doubt.
Posted Image

#7 passghost

passghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:32 AM

I believe you were the one that started off by being a jerk, your first post wasn't composed to help anyone, just insult them. Moreover I used the search and this was the first thing that popped up. Take a minute and think about that. Not only that, it has passed the 26th and we are still getting this error, so not only have you proved to be a know-nothing know-it-all; you delivered this nothing as an "advanced member" of this community. Way to go. Pull your head out of your a*s, and help some noobs.

#8 Thunderchrist

Thunderchrist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 08:57 AM

If you are getting this error on closed beta and search finds this thread like it did for me,  Try uninstalling Hawken by running the uninstall program in the Hawken directory, then reinstall.  This worked for me!

#9 DarkMeck

DarkMeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 10:14 PM

Worked for me too. Thanks Thunder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users