HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Everything you need to know about the Closed Beta events!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MerryAgony

MerryAgony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationAt my desk... duh!

Posted October 22 2012 - 03:52 PM

Welcome to the Closed Beta forums! You’ll find everything you need to know about the HAWKEN Closed Beta tests here!

What happened to the Alpha forums_  
As we’re moving into Closed Beta, the Alpha forums have been retired. As everything in the Alpha section is under NDA, we will not be moving threads out of the Alpha forums. (Yes we still have them, everyone’s ideas and feedback are safe and sound.)

When are the tests_
Currently we’ve only announced the first test. It will take place Friday, October 26th to Monday, October 29th. The servers are expected to open around noon (12pm PDT -8 GMT) on Friday afternoon and will close at 11:59pm PDT (-8 GMT) on Monday evening.
Not sure what time that is for you_ Here’s a handy world clock to help you see what time PDT is in your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Will there be more than 1 test_
Yes! We’ll be announcing future tests at a later date.

How do I get a code_
We’ve given codes to a few select partners, and when we hear they’re handing out codes, we’ll be sure to announce it on our Twitterand Facebook, as well as here on the forums.

How do I redeem my code_
Got your hands on a Closed Beta code_ Congrats! Log into your account (or create one!) on the PlayHawken.com website. See on the upper right side of the navigation bar there_ That little section that says "Redeem Code"_ Click that and put your code in!

How do I download the Closed Beta client_
Once we're ready to release the Closed Beta client, you'll receive an email from us with a download link. You will need to uninstall the Alpha 2 client if you have it installed.

Can I post footage of Closed Beta_
YES! There is no NDA with Closed Beta, feel free to discuss your experiences and upload media!

Help! I broke it!
If you’re having issues with Closed Beta, please post them here in the Closed Beta Support forum. We'll be keeping an eye open!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users