HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hello Hawken!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ade_the_Rare

Ade_the_Rare

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted May 30 2014 - 04:16 AM

I've been playing for about a week, but thought I'd say a formal hi to everyone, so hi!

From what I've seen of Hawken at the moment it's got a hell of a lot of potential. I remember playing the Mechwarrior series *years* ago, saw this on Steam and thought I'd give it a shot. So far I'm finding it stupidly adictive and huge fun, even when the teams are unbalanced. There is something wonderful about a truly multiplayer game that throws everyone together to accomplish a common goal.

I would like to see more lore; the mech descriptions are a nice touch, but I want to know more about the corporate factions, and it'd be nice to see more of that permeate into the matches. Either way I look forward to what the future holds :D

Posted Image

#2 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted May 30 2014 - 06:32 AM

check out the forums...toward the lower listings there are several categories for community submitted stuff, such as background novelettes, art, commercial media such as graphic novels and hawken music soundtracks (where the awesum ingame tunes come from, and more). explore! there's a ton of neat things hidden here.
and welcome aboard!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#3 YpaWinz

YpaWinz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationKY, US

Posted May 30 2014 - 08:06 AM

Greetings!

#4 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted May 30 2014 - 02:58 PM

Welcome to the forums, Ade_the_rare! I like your callsign.

A fellow pilot interested in the potentials of lore. Yay~ ^^

Search in our Art and Media section for a metaphorical megacarrier-sized load of marvelous fanon material! Also, the canon graphic novel HAWKEN: Genesis can be found here,  if you'd like to delve deep into the backstory behind our war-battered world: http://www.archaia.c...hawken-genesis/
:D

-

Do you enjoy reading/writing_

#5 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted May 31 2014 - 08:10 AM

Welcome to HAWKEN, pilot! :)

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#6 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted June 05 2014 - 10:26 AM

WELCOME FRESH MEAT- I mean... FELLOW PILOT!!!!

Lol, in all seriousness, welcome to Hawken. If you ever need help, don't hesitate to click my sig. I've got quite a few videos up that should help new players get used to the game. I'm adding more so be sure to check it out.

This game is nothing like MWO. If anything, I'd compare it to a mech version of Team Fortress 2. But yeah, hope to see you on the battlefield one day!

Edited by SoldierHobbes11, June 05 2014 - 10:27 AM.

Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users