HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

LF A Prosk Themed Clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jericho_Fireheart

Jericho_Fireheart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 30 2014 - 10:06 AM

I'm looking for a clan that favors Prosk built Mechs. Im am still somewhat new at this game but I am very active. I favor heavy mechs and currently use a G-2 Raider. I play mostly casual but I iam interested in competitive play and learning group tactics. I have voice installed for Teamspeak and Raidcall. If anyone does not mind a newer player in their guild, I might be interested in joining.

#2 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted May 30 2014 - 11:37 AM

May I ask why favoring Prosk mechs_

And you main G2-Raider_ I feel sorry for you.
I`ll fix it later.

#3 Jericho_Fireheart

Jericho_Fireheart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 30 2014 - 11:57 AM

I don't like sentium for some reason,the crion clan is already large, and I like playing with the underdog. As for my Raider, I like it that's why I use it xD.

#4 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted May 30 2014 - 12:01 PM

You know, it doesn`t really matter what mech you play really, and I believe you have misunderstood the lore-factions and the real-game factions.
I`ll fix it later.

#5 Jericho_Fireheart

Jericho_Fireheart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 30 2014 - 12:02 PM

Nah, I just like themes lol.

#6 Brycko

Brycko

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationA place in physical space

Posted May 30 2014 - 12:26 PM

A Prosk Themed Clan for Prosk Themed mechs_ Are you kidding me_ Most mechs are Prosk mechs anyways, so it mustn't be hard to find one.

Also, why does nobody like Sentium_ Yeesh, the're only have a slightly higher quality of life. All the rich kids in the neighborhood packed up and left, so only the honest people are left. If anything, Prosk officials are A-holes. Just read the preview to Hawken: genesis. They blew a whole bunch of stuff up sparking the Vitrolium wars. They obviously are a royalty that gets things done by action.

Sentium is more of a democracy or Republic. They know how to be political. I can't blame them, since they're a small corporation. I know Prosk has some honest people, but frankly, Sentium is much better put together and more serious than Prosk.

Anyways, mini-rant. Just trying to make people think the other way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users