HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking For or Starting a Clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 whitedragon551

whitedragon551

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 01 2014 - 10:00 AM

Alright so a little about my FPS gaming experiences before we get to the rest.

I started in Battlefield 2 in a clan and quickly rose through the ranks. Eventually helped run the clan, had back end server access for packet sniffing for catching users with hacks/aimbots, ventrilo server access, and put on special events against other clans, and eventually quit after 2 or 3 years.

Since then I have been mostly too busy with school and kids to start gaming again until I bought my new laptop. Now that I have my new laptop I have been putting some hours into Hawken.

So I am looking for a clan that has their own TeamSpeak or Ventrilo server, has a decent sized clan (50+ members), would prefer US (East Coast) based, and gets into the usual clan battles.

In the unlikely chance that I cant find what Im looking for I am willing to start my own clan that offers the same things I am looking for.

So whose recruiting and looking_

Edited by whitedragon551, June 02 2014 - 02:58 AM.

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 01 2014 - 10:03 AM

Just yesterday I saw someone saying he wants to start a clan, look for the thread and maybe work together.

Posted Image

#3 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted June 01 2014 - 10:21 AM

Well I can tell you there are only a few active clans for Hawken. vR is still recruiting if you're interested, we have a lot of active members for Hawken that are quite knowledgeable too. Feel free you jump on our TS anytime.  

ps. we also have our own Hawken private server.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#4 whitedragon551

whitedragon551

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 01 2014 - 07:45 PM

LoC_TR I applied. I forgot to put you down as the person who recommended me to VR.

#5 Walker_Sensei

Walker_Sensei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 03:14 AM

If you would be interested in starting a HAWKEN division in Zealot Gaming (= clan inside our community),
I can send you a PM with more details. The TL;DR of the story is: I just started recruiting, and will be looking for leadership soon.

https://community.pl...ming-community/

That's the link to our recruitment page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users