HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Server details

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tools

tools

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:31 AM

I wasn't around in time for the Alpha, so i haven't seen the server listings yet.
I was wondering if its like normal; and there are dedicated servers depending on region. As I live in the UK but all my family and friends live in the US, I was wondering if this would be a pretty hefty playability issue with them.

I have horrible, horrible dl/ul and ping (190 avg on NA LoL servers), with an avg dl of 90 kbps.

I'm doomed right_
Tell me I'm doomed.

#2 FluxX

FluxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 07:17 AM

As it was an NDA induced Alpha I'm not even sure we can say. You'll probably have to wait for a Dev to answer in that case, or just see when the closed BETA starts.
All I can say is check the public videos and comments to see if they have mentioned it already.

(Sorry, Big guy in a suit with NDA written on his hat and a padded bat standing behind me. :o )

Edited by FluxX, October 25 2012 - 07:17 AM.

#3 tools

tools

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted October 25 2012 - 07:51 AM

View PostFluxX, on October 25 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

As it was an NDA induced Alpha I'm not even sure we can say. You'll probably have to wait for a Dev to answer in that case, or just see when the closed BETA starts.
All I can say is check the public videos and comments to see if they have mentioned it already.

(Sorry, Big guy in a suit with NDA written on his hat and a padded bat standing behind me. :o )
I'm scared for you T_T

#4 CaliberMengsk

CaliberMengsk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationNear St. Louis

Posted October 25 2012 - 08:06 AM

Being that it's in the publicly available section of the beta download, you can see that there are several sections of servers (US East, US West, etc) I'm pretty sure UK and Australian servers are also some of the options. (I consider this as not part of the alpha NDA as it's in the available beta download and doesn't require console tricks or modifying files to get to.)

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/calibermengsk

Co-Owner of the BSB.

Join the Brotherhood.
Posted Image

http://bsb-gaming.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users