HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Getting an "Unable to load application configuration" error_

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Fragxile

Fragxile

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 07:13 AM

View PostSkreetzl, on November 07 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

Lawl it technically is thursday :P

EDIT: woops in 30mins we should be able to play
Sorry, but it's another 5h untill the game servers should start up. The game starts up at 12pm PST, which is GMT-8 us europeans will have to wait untill late evening to get into the game. However as compensation for that we get all tuesday afternoon and evening to play when the americans are off to school/work.

To everyone who are responding with snarky, sarcasm or all out rage to these posts. Chill out, damn. It is not very strange to find a large number of people confused by these things. We have a fair ammount of new people comming in and they are lacking previous experience with Hawken and do not know the things we learnt or figured out in previous beta cycles. Just be nice to people, it isn't so hard, state the simple facts if you have them. If you can't help but let your mood get mixed into your posts then it might just be more helpfull overall if you just didn't.

New people comming in deserves a warmer welcome than having people rage at or belittle them on their firsts posts while being confused about why the game isn't behaving the way they expected.

I hope everyone have a great day and an even greater weekend filled with the smoldering wrecks of their enemies.
Cheers

Edit: Grammar failure detected, eradication operation initiated...  operation successful!

Edited by Fragxile, November 08 2012 - 07:39 AM.

#22 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 08 2012 - 07:30 AM

No.  Use this clock:  http://bit.ly/S07n3P
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#23 Forest_GS

Forest_GS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 07:36 AM

I use this site for PST time checking, but SGRock's is better for quickly getting an alarm time to set for.

http://tycho.usno.na...gi-bin/timer.pl

Edited by Forest_GS, November 08 2012 - 07:37 AM.

Posted Image

#24 Mobius_Two

Mobius_Two

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 02:15 PM

Ok it is currently 5:14 EST here but still no cigar, I submitted a support ticket but I am worried that I won't get a reply in time I have done several uninstalls and reinstalls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users