HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Servers kicking players

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 11 2014 - 05:17 AM

Some servers kicked players from them. It happened to me and also a friend who was in another server, simultaneously.

Not sure if everyone experienced this, but it seems it's just the same as last time.

Posted Image

#2 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted June 11 2014 - 06:37 AM

I noticed this a few days ago too.  Pretty sure someone (devs_) rebooted everything.

This is speculation, but I think everyone playing was dropped from the game at once, when I got back friends were online but not ingame, and more importantly all the servers were synced up to the same maps depending on the gamemode, and almost completely empty.

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 11 2014 - 07:05 AM

View Postspo0n, on June 11 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

I noticed this a few days ago too.  Pretty sure someone (devs_) rebooted everything.

This is speculation, but I think everyone playing was dropped from the game at once, when I got back friends were online but not ingame, and more importantly all the servers were synced up to the same maps depending on the gamemode, and almost completely empty.

Yea this happened like 90 mins earlier, and I checked with Hrono who was with me in the same server, and he confirmed that everyone was kicked.

Also happened to a friend who was on TS, and all the people who were with him (he could see them in the "recently played" section) weren't in the server too.

Posted Image

#4 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 11 2014 - 07:42 AM

Problem just happened now again.

Posted Image

#5 Ysenberg

Ysenberg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted June 11 2014 - 07:42 AM

Exactly this happened to me now as well. notification was:"Service temporarily unavailable"

Ysen

[font=times new roman', times, serif]O Lord, bless this Thy holy grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.[/font]

[font=times new roman', times, serif]  Grenadiers do it around the corner...^^ [/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]W[/font][font=comic sans ms', cursive]andering guns #103: [font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Ysenberg[/font][/font]

#6 oyoy

oyoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted June 11 2014 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image

Happens every 15-20 minutes during the last two weeks. Server performance has never been so bad. Impossible to play (the forum is flooded with specific descriptions). Admits, almost stopped playing.

Oh, we are here so... is it over_
Spoiler

#7 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted June 11 2014 - 08:28 AM

is this eu only thing again_

- lok'tar ogar -

#8 spo0n

spo0n

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted June 11 2014 - 08:33 AM

I don't know about today, but it happened to me on US East.

If this happens again can someone look at the server list for different regions_  There should be only a few players and the maps rotations will be synced if an entire region resets.

#9 uberbania

uberbania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 11 2014 - 09:18 AM

just happened to me, US East servers. I'm central time zone (US, Chicago). Facility was the map, I picked raider, got about 10 seconds into the game and it booted me. Weird thing was, I could still move and shoot, but that "service unavailable" thing was overlayed on the game. It only gave me the option to close, and kicked me back to the login screen. Happened before I got to play, too, after I first logged in.

#10 DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 11 2014 - 09:27 AM

This happened to me 3 times over the last hour. Not gonna play today.

#11 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 11 2014 - 11:18 AM

View PostKer4u, on June 11 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

is this eu only thing again_

No, my friend was in USE, and the problem occurred to him as well.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users