HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Cosmetic Ideas

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Cosmetic Ideas (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Are these good ideas

1. Yes! (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Some (4 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

3. No (1 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Double1

Double1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 06:48 AM

So i have some ideas for better cosmetics and some changes:

1-ok so you know when your low heath and the screen cracks i think that you should be able to customize weather its a crack or a hole and what it looks like when it brakes.

2-I think you should win exclusive items like exclusive bobble heads, patterns and maybe even mechs.

3-the last this is you guys have so many patterns but no flame or ghost flame patterns we need some of those.

Those are my ideas please vote and leave comments or more ideas. :)
I am double but only 1

#2 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 12 2014 - 07:22 AM

The idea of exclusive items is interesting. I remember that holiday events(on christmas, halloween) usually provide some exclusive things to buy like camos or repair drones. There also was this "Marvin the winter yeti" christmas challenge where you had to find a yeti on Last Eco and kill it in order to obtain a unique repair drone. We definitely need more of those events.

Posted Image

#3 shosca

shosca

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted June 12 2014 - 07:27 AM

View PostTheVulong, on June 12 2014 - 07:22 AM, said:

The idea of exclusive items is interesting. I remember that holiday events(on christmas, halloween) usually provide some exclusive things to buy like camos or repair drones. There also was this "Marvin the winter yeti" christmas challenge where you had to find a yeti on Last Eco and kill it in order to obtain a unique repair drone. We definitely need more of those events.

The yeti still does appear sometimes when you're exploring the winter last eco map. I don't know if you get anything when you kill it tho..

#4 TheVulong

TheVulong

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,797 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted June 12 2014 - 07:49 AM

View Postshosca, on June 12 2014 - 07:27 AM, said:

The yeti still does appear sometimes when you're exploring the winter last eco map. I don't know if you get anything when you kill it tho..
Good to know. I will try to hunt it down again.

Posted Image

#5 Double1

Double1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 09:16 AM

View PostTheVulong, on June 12 2014 - 07:49 AM, said:

Let me know if you find him
I am double but only 1

#6 Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on Dimmamar

Posted June 12 2014 - 09:36 AM

View PostDouble1, on June 12 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

View PostTheVulong, on June 12 2014 - 07:49 AM, said:

Let me know if you find him

He does indeed spawn.
But since the match doesn't end and you have to leave the match it doesn't count in the achievements and you don't get anything else.

Edited by Sorroritas, June 12 2014 - 09:38 AM.

I am the Hammer, I am the point of His spear, I am the mail about His fist.
I am the bane of His foes and the woes of the treacherous.
I am the end.

#7 VidBeas

VidBeas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 11:00 PM

So what your saying is that there should be commendations/achievments that earn you exclusive can't-get-any-other-way cosmetics/mechs_ I gotta find that yeti.

#8 VidBeas

VidBeas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted June 12 2014 - 11:11 PM

Still can't find that yeti, BTW I was not here when that event happened but it sounds awesome, I hope there are more! Wheres the Yeti's spawn location_

#9 Double1

Double1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted June 13 2014 - 08:50 AM

View PostVidBeas, on June 12 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:

So what your saying is that there should be commendations/achievments that earn you exclusive can't-get-any-other-way cosmetics/mechs_ I gotta find that yeti.
yes that's what i'm saying.
I am double but only 1

#10 nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted June 13 2014 - 08:59 AM

View PostVidBeas, on June 12 2014 - 11:11 PM, said:

Still can't find that yeti, BTW I was not here when that event happened but it sounds awesome, I hope there are more! Wheres the Yeti's spawn location_

He only spawns on Winter Last Eco in the tunnel between silo 1 and 3 on the north side of the map. He makes a loop going to silo 1 then around silo 2 and then exits the map behind silo 3. You'll know when he appears because a red text message will appear on your screen.

Don't bother though. You can't get the award for killing him.

Posted Image

#11 VidBeas

VidBeas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted June 13 2014 - 10:29 AM

Don't worry, Marvin is my friend, I won't kill him.  He does owe me money for repairs from last time when I took his beef jerky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users