HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Merpeltje here,

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 15 2014 - 03:37 AM

View PostMeraple, on June 15 2014 - 03:26 AM, said:

How else do I show Meteor and ADH that I'd like to sh_t on their faces_

Explain why, and ask for what you like. You DO know that forums are made for the community, this is OUR place, and not theirs. So if you spam it thinking you're taking your revenge from the devs, then you're absolutely wrong, because you're actually annoying your friends on the forums, and that only hurts us, and not them. So again, please, cut it off. It was a finny joke, you made people smile, but that's enough. And thank you.

Posted Image

#22 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted June 15 2014 - 03:43 AM

I'd simply like my chat bug to get fixed.
It's been there for MONTHS, and it's been getting worse.
I've made a smurf where I don't have the it.

The bug's driven me to a point where I've lost my drive to play HAWKEN by now.
I'll have to spend over 70 euros just to get some of my cosmetics on my smurf.
Is this what I deserve after spending so much money on the game, and supporting it_
I love HAWKEN, but the devs can fuh koff.

I've had the bug for months and you've only started ''working™'' on it the past.. what, weeks_
Working™.
Gotta love it.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#23 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 15 2014 - 04:39 AM

space_ has the same problem as you, and I think it's simple, if the devs can't fix it, then ask defer in the IRC if he can move all your garage and friends to that new account. I don't think he'll refuse after a nice talk.

Posted Image

#24 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted June 15 2014 - 05:35 AM

my solution, via devs: i eventually deleted my entire Friends list (after SS the list, first!), exit/reboot the game, then reinserted the names, one by one. several log on quirks also were resolved by this.
one caveat: this was a year ago, long before the long parade of "improvements" here. i now run a hardware/router firewall only, where i have universal control over all ports in/out, and run only Defender, no Anti-Virus (i DO use a low-impact systop monitor), so everything runs a lot snappier. only problems seem to be due to my box being AMD, and ADH is nVidia territory... :P

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#25 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted June 15 2014 - 06:03 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on June 15 2014 - 04:39 AM, said:

space_ has the same problem as you, and I think it's simple, if the devs can't fix it, then ask defer in the IRC if he can move all your garage and friends to that new account. I don't think he'll refuse after a nice talk.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users