HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

White Box

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PunchMonkey

PunchMonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 09:55 PM

When i Try to start the game all i get is a white box. with and exit in the upper right corner. when i install the game it installs really fast, within 2 or 3 seconds. and then i just get the white box.   if anyone has any idea whats going on and how to fix it please help me.

#2 F15H3R

F15H3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted October 25 2012 - 10:02 PM

Shot in the dark here, but were you in Alpha and still have that client installed_ Maybe the fast install is because its already found the files its attempting to install_  In this case, you have to uninstall the Alpha client before you can properly install the Beta.

If not, I could only suggest uninstalling anything Hawken, deleting the installation program; maybe give the computer a reset and redownload the client and try again_

It's what I would do in your situation, for what its worth.
Posted Image
ASUS G73 Laptop on to a 36" HDTV | Intel i7 Q720 Quad-Core CPU | ATI Mobility HD5870 GPU | 8GB RAM

#3 F15H3R

F15H3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted October 25 2012 - 10:04 PM

On further thought and checking the launcher myself... are you sure you allowed the HawkenLauncher.exe through your Firewall_  The first thing it does is attempt to grab a list of files from a server so I suppose if it was blocked it may not get any further_
Posted Image
ASUS G73 Laptop on to a 36" HDTV | Intel i7 Q720 Quad-Core CPU | ATI Mobility HD5870 GPU | 8GB RAM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users