HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

End of the road for our team in the TPG league - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 09 2014 - 08:18 AM

Unfortunately we got eliminated in the first round of the playoffs after losing to Vanguard, which is a very strong team honestly so we shouldn't be very disappointed :P

Season 1 was pretty cool, and our team will participate in Season 2.

I -again- thank the TPG admins for their work, and especially CraftyDus who just announced that there's a TPG anti-cheat software. Meaning no more worries about lost frames when recording :D

And whoever is in charge right now, should make sure he keeps contacting teams and encouraging them to stay around for season 2.

Everyone who participated in season 1 should try to invite more people to join the league next season, I expect at least 15 teams to be ready to participate and stay until the end of the road.

There are a lot of needed improvements, but I will mention them in another thread when the league is over.

For the rest of the teams, good luck. Edit: especially vR-D :D

Edited by EliteShooter, July 09 2014 - 08:19 AM.

Posted Image

#2 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted July 09 2014 - 11:29 AM

TY for  topic,  wish it was more indepth on your matches/tactics/ memorable moments etc.  
Was there any official streams_ is there any topic with all game records_
too bad tournament coverage is close to non existant(at least on this forum),  was hoping to see at least  playoff  Team1 vs Team2 preview topics,  and some article  with groupstage(or was it round robin_) summary. Every small community tournaments i participated in  before  had those.
hope it at least  gets some hype later

Edited by Ker4u, July 09 2014 - 11:37 AM.

- lok'tar ogar -

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 09 2014 - 11:42 AM

You could ask here; http://steamcommunit...oups/TPG-Hawken

AFAIK, 3 teams have been recording and streaming their games with regularity: SASC, vR-D and HFC (who abandoned just before the playoffs started).  Not sure about the rest of the teams.

Posted Image

#4 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted July 09 2014 - 11:56 AM

View PostEliteShooter, on July 09 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

AFAIK, 3 teams have been recording and streaming their games with regularity: SASC, vR-D and HFC (who abandoned just before the playoffs started).  Not sure about the rest of the teams.
i don't care that much about these teams(or even know players) to ask&search, old out of context videos without any backstory  are boring to watch.
Maybe it was a huge upset by new upcoming team whos pilots recently started playing and  outclassed known veteran players, securing a playoff spot, but instead of that i will see only regular stomp.
Tpg league could get me invested in american scene,  but it never tried. I guess it's unifficient to make such coverage for 20~ people like myself who could be interested in competitive hawken.

Edited by Ker4u, July 09 2014 - 12:05 PM.

- lok'tar ogar -

#5 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted July 09 2014 - 05:48 PM

Not living in NA doesn't mean you can't play. Why wait for an invitation_ I made a team with 8 other american friends, even tho I'm not, and they accepted me with my bad ping. And we played and had fun. You wanna join my team_ :P

The only problem is with game times. It's usually 9 to 11 PM EST. That is 2-4 AM GMT. Which might not be very suitable for you.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users