HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

The Beast Is Unleashed!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 02:01 AM

Hello,

My Name Is Cyberbeastx. You Can Call Me Cyber If You Wish :)

I'm Brand New To Hawken. I Just Started Playing Yesterday. I Got At The Time Of This Post 8 Hours Played. I'm Pilot Level 15. I Am Working With A Sharpshooter & Recruit Mech. Plan On Trying Out The Assualt Soon. Below You Can Find More Information On Me. Enjoy :)

Availability: 10-12 Hours Daily
Time Zone: EST -5

PC Specs
-4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz)
-32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
-1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s)
-Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) DDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

-Razer Naga Epic
-Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Elite
-Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset

Gaming History
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
Warcraft ll: Tides of Darkness
Warcraft ll: Beyond the Dark Portal
Warcraft lll: Reign of Chaos
Warcraft lll: The Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft: 2007 - 2014
Alliance of Valiant Arms

Looking For A Good Friend
I Am The Type Of Person Who Likes To Enjoy My Games But Also Take Them Serious And During My Stay At A Game I Do Nothing But Put My Full Time & Effort Into It Daily. However When You Online Playing A Game With Random People You Don't Know It Can Get Boring. I Am Looking For In Terms Of A Best Friend. Someone Who Plays Everyday And Isn't Leaving Hawken For A Distant Future. I Am Looking For Someone Who Not Only Plays Everyday But Logs A Large Amount Of Hours Weekly In-Game. It Would Also Be Nice If They Had A Headset That Way During Gameplay We Could Talk, Strategize And Be Close Together As A Team During Gameplay To Be Able To Achieve The Highest Point Of Gameplay Working In A Sorta Two Man Team.

If You Are Interested, Know Your Not Leaving Hawken Any Time Soon, Can Play Daily With A Decent Average Of Half Your Day In-Game Then Please Feel Free To Contact Me. The Headset Part Isn't Required But I Think It Would Help.

I Look Forward To Replies.

Thank You,
Cyberbeastx - Prince Of CyberWarz

Edited by Cyberbeastx, July 14 2014 - 04:33 AM.

Posted Image

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

#2 Aregon

Aregon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • LocationDistrict 19, Kobalt, Crion, Illal

Posted July 14 2014 - 03:54 AM

Every word got a big capital letter.

Shtap, plz, y u do dis to meh
I`ll fix it later.

#3 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:32 AM

Well, welcome and see you on the battlefields; pilot!

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#4 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:36 AM

View PostAregon, on July 14 2014 - 03:54 AM, said:

Every word got a big capital letter.

Shtap, plz, y u do dis to meh
I just enjoy when writing something large like that to make all my letters capital if I have the time. I don't always do it xD

View PostThe_Silencer, on July 14 2014 - 04:32 AM, said:

Well, welcome and see you on the battlefields; pilot!

Thank You, Hope too see you around :)

Posted Image

4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz) | 32GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz | 1TB SSD Quad Play RAID 0 (4x256GB SSD SATA 6Gb/s) | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled | Razer Naga Epic | Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 | LG - 27" IPS LED HD Monitor

#5 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:38 AM

welcome to hawken ....

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#6 Siamenis

Siamenis

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Locationinvading Zion

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:49 AM

Welcome! May your stay with us be long and enjoyable!
Posted Image

#7 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 04:50 AM

View PostRozerMahbub1, on July 14 2014 - 04:38 AM, said:

welcome to hawken ....

Thank You :)

View PostSiamenis, on July 14 2014 - 04:49 AM, said:

Welcome! May your stay with us be long and enjoyable!

I hope it will be. Thank you :)

Posted Image

#8 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted July 14 2014 - 06:03 AM

Welcome to the dystopian world of Hawken!  Glad to have you, pilot!  Watch out for the AIs in CoOp when you play with better players, the bots are haxors!  If you need any tips, check out the mech thread!  It's chock full of tips and tricks to survive.  If you want something rather humorous, here:https://community.pl...de-to-teamwork/

#9 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted July 14 2014 - 07:04 AM

hOW dO yOU lIKE iT wHEN i tALK lIKE tHIS
Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#10 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted July 14 2014 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to our Illalian forums, Pilot! Enjoy your stay. ^_^

#11 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted July 14 2014 - 08:25 AM

Get a Significant Other to team up with. That way you can whip it, beat each other, and get 'exercise breaks' all in the same room.
Welcome aboard the Hawken!

heh. rereading that, it just looks plain twisty... :D

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#12 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 09:20 AM

View PostEM1O, on July 14 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

Get a Significant Other to team up with. That way you can whip it, beat each other, and get 'exercise breaks' all in the same room.

Hell yeah xD

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on July 14 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

Welcome to the dystopian world of Hawken!  Glad to have you, pilot!  Watch out for the AIs in CoOp when you play with better players, the bots are haxors!  If you need any tips, check out the mech thread!  It's chock full of tips and tricks to survive.  If you want something rather humorous, here:https://community.pl...de-to-teamwork/

Alright, Thanks will check it out.

View PostZ3roCool007, on July 14 2014 - 07:04 AM, said:

hOW dO yOU lIKE iT wHEN i tALK lIKE tHIS

Fine with me :)

View PostWi2P, on July 14 2014 - 08:18 AM, said:

Welcome to our Illalian forums, Pilot! Enjoy your stay. ^_^

Roger That!

Posted Image

#13 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted July 14 2014 - 09:47 AM

I so wish my girlfriend played Hawken. Or video games. Dammit.
Posted Image

#14 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted July 14 2014 - 10:02 AM

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 14 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

Posted Image

Edited by Z3roCool007, July 14 2014 - 10:03 AM.

Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#15 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 14 2014 - 11:22 AM

View Postticklemyiguana, on July 14 2014 - 09:47 AM, said:

My girl plays video games but doesn't have the skill to play a FPS. LOL

Posted Image

#16 Barbie_in_a_Mech

Barbie_in_a_Mech

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationHidden in your bedroom, gathering intel for your sister.

Posted July 14 2014 - 05:11 PM

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 14 2014 - 02:01 AM, said:

Below You Can Find More Information On Me. Enjoy :)
(...)

PC Specs
-4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.4GHz)
-Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 880M graphics with 16GB total (2x 8GB) DDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled

-Razer Naga Epic

Girl, you got an impressive rack personality.
However, you have too much useless RAM, which is not efficient, and have spent way too much on your CPU unless you have a better reason than gaming to have that, so we will most likely not become best friends in Hawken.
Regardless, welcome.

Edited by Barbie_in_a_Mech, July 14 2014 - 05:12 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted July 14 2014 - 05:43 PM

Welcome to the game.  It's fun as heck.  End of message

Note: HOLY F*ZZY B*NNY YOU HAVE A 1TB  SSD_!

#18 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 15 2014 - 03:13 AM

View PostBarbie_in_a_Mech, on July 14 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

(...)

PC Specs

-Razer Naga Epic

However, you have too much useless RAM, which is not efficient, and have spent way too much on your CPU unless you have a better reason than gaming to have that, so we will most likely not become best friends in Hawken.
Regardless, welcome.

I go far and beyond when it comes to my gaming. Even if there's only games on the market that require even 4GB ram or a 2GB dedicated graphics card. I make sure I have triple or quad the requirements for any game out on the market at the time. While it does lead me to spending any where from 5,000-10,000 per year. Gaming is my life and I just like my gaming to be the best it can be and to always have overkill specs. This is infact a temp setup. I am trying to build a computer that can hold Dual Geforce Titan Z's. In which the graphics cards alone will cost a little over 5,000. My Philosophy in Gaming is to always go big or go home.

I hope you were only joking about the part of not becoming friends. I don't believe someone shouldn't want to be friends with someone over their predicament in life.

View PostInfyrno, on July 14 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Thank you and no it is 4 256 GB SSD SATA's that make the total of 1 TB. That's why it is Quad Play.

Edited by Cyberbeastx, July 15 2014 - 03:14 AM.

Posted Image

#19 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted July 15 2014 - 09:45 AM

View PostCyberbeastx, on July 15 2014 - 03:13 AM, said:

View PostBarbie_in_a_Mech, on July 14 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

(...)

PC Specs

-Razer Naga Epic

Regardless, welcome.

I go far and beyond when it comes to my gaming. Even if there's only games on the market that require even 4GB ram or a 2GB dedicated graphics card. I make sure I have triple or quad the requirements for any game out on the market at the time. While it does lead me to spending any where from 5,000-10,000 per year. Gaming is my life and I just like my gaming to be the best it can be and to always have overkill specs. This is infact a temp setup. I am trying to build a computer that can hold Dual Geforce Titan Z's. In which the graphics cards alone will cost a little over 5,000. My Philosophy in Gaming is to always go big or go home.

I hope you were only joking about the part of not becoming friends. I don't believe someone shouldn't want to be friends with someone over their predicament in life.

View PostInfyrno, on July 14 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Thank you and no it is 4 256 GB SSD SATA's that make the total of 1 TB. That's why it is Quad Play.
Oh ok.  A single 1tb ssd is like $7,000

#20 Cyberbeastx

Cyberbeastx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMechoVerse

Posted July 16 2014 - 10:37 AM

Looking For A Good Friend
I Am The Type Of Person Who Likes To Enjoy My Games But Also Take Them Serious And During My Stay At A Game I Do Nothing But Put My Full Time & Effort Into It Daily. However When You Online Playing A Game With Random People You Don't Know It Can Get Boring. I Am Looking For In Terms Of A Best Friend. Someone Who Plays Everyday And Isn't Leaving Hawken For A Distant Future. I Am Looking For Someone Who Not Only Plays Everyday But Logs A Large Amount Of Hours Weekly In-Game. It Would Also Be Nice If They Had A Headset That Way During Gameplay We Could Talk, Strategize And Be Close Together As A Team During Gameplay To Be Able To Achieve The Highest Point Of Gameplay Working In A Sorta Two Man Team.

If You Are Interested, Know Your Not Leaving Hawken Any Time Soon, Can Play Daily With A Decent Average Of Half Your Day In-Game Then Please Feel Free To Contact Me. The Headset Part Isn't Required But I Think It Would Help.

I am still looking!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users