HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

CBE1 Start Delay

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#101 Zone22

Zone22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:18 PM

Just letting you know the bug still exists. I got booted out after my first match and haven't been able to join due to the overloaded servers.

#102 SirGCal

SirGCal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:23 PM

View PostViltaR, on October 26 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

View PostTacticalPelican, on October 26 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

You guys are blind. EU is in the list. Just no servers there yet seen as they haven't fixed the bug.

I just want to get in europe server that dont have lags. What I can see now _ Full of full servers with 0 latency.. Thx...

We don't care about European servers!!! Just give us good-old-boys our toys!

Kidding ofcorse, but I actually CAN understand why the latency right now shows 0. Even a ping is a network hit to a server. Disabling that right now from the server side (blocking the requests all together) and/or from the client side (never sending them to begin with, even better) can have possible benefits when trying to test software. It doesn't surprise me they are offline, depending on what they are working on specifically.

Although, it would be nice to have a longer then one weekend Beta test. I did this with SWTOR, and a weekend isn't long enough to really stress it out. A week would be better but I also know they are under the gun for a release date trying to meet their end of the world timeframe. Still, they could let a few servers run longer while they're working on others for the new tweaks. Just thinking out loud. It's not my place to judge or say though. But it would be nice.

#103 Batgirl

Batgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Wa.

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:25 PM

We're working to bring up more US East servers to serve the UK for the interm. After we get those servers up, we're going to work on bringing up the actual UK servers - there's an issue with the US internet backbone today though that's causing us problems with that.

#104 Ledeboiter

Ledeboiter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:28 PM

some room are undefined, showing -1/-1 ppl in it,
no servers let me in,
sometime, it load, but it end-up crashing, and reconnecting with my account at the main screen...
and the server's latency is 0 as well :)

match making indeed don't work

well i'll just play tomorow, that's too bad, but part of a beta :D they will fix this eventually...

does connecting to a server in your location really affect the compatibility_

#105 SirGCal

SirGCal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostLedeboiter, on October 26 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

does connecting to a server in your location really affect the compatibility_

Compatibility_ Not even sure what you're asking to be honest. It can affect the playability and the user's perceived experience. Unfortunately, data only transfers so fast over wires even. So the longer it has to go, the slower it is to respond.

Lag, or latency refers to the simple and basic time (in milliseconds) that it takes for a packet request to go from your box to the server and back. Under 100 is generally considered very playable for almost any game, but the lower the better. This is affected by server location (at least until some other tech is developed to best this problem of physics). If that's what you were asking...

#106 BignBlack

BignBlack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:57 PM

still can't play this sucks...

#107 Robsbot

Robsbot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostBatgirl, on October 26 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

We're working to bring up more US East servers to serve the UK for the interm. After we get those servers up, we're going to work on bringing up the actual UK servers - there's an issue with the US internet backbone today though that's causing us problems with that.

Are people actually able to get into the servers and play_ I still can't connect to anything manually through the server list or through matchmaking.

#108 TacticalPelican

TacticalPelican

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 02:25 PM

I think it's safe to say that uk/eu won't get to play tonight.

#109 HateThat

HateThat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted October 26 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostTacticalPelican, on October 26 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

I think it's safe to say that uk/eu won't get to play tonight.

Yeah im officially done. goodnight!

#110 FreeLanzeR

FreeLanzeR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationCommand Center

Posted October 27 2012 - 04:51 AM

nothing changed... still can't join any server :( they should give us 1 more day... (for EU players)

edit: could join a server... ^^ (team deathmatch)

Edited by FreeLanzeR, October 27 2012 - 06:33 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users