HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Everyday rewards

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 VegasCrest

VegasCrest

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 31 2014 - 07:14 AM

How many of you have thought about a daily reward that should be integrated into HAWKEN_ You get your daily win bonus and your HC after a match, but that is not very much and you have to play hundreds of round just to save up enough HC for just one mech, and after that, your right back to zero. So what if you could get a daily bonus or a little spin to win something that is totally random. You could get HC or even MC. Some other things that you could also get is a new internal, item, or weapon for  certain mech you have. I would maybe say that you could maybe get a mech, but that might be a little too far... But I would settle for XP that you could put on a mech of your chose. Now I would probably have HC e the most common daily bonus, but you can also get some of the other things I listed earlier, just not as often. Now on to the topic of how you would win it. (1). It could be a completely random thing that you get as soon as you sign in to your HAWKEN account ad play (maybe after the first round you play)... (2). A raffle. (3). A spin to win. (I'd choose this one) There are 6 or some amount more (not below 5) of randomly chosen items, different every day, and you would spin, and whatever one it lands on, that is what you get. Please post your ideas and suggestions on this topic.

-Jed (VegasCrest)

#2 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted July 31 2014 - 08:37 AM

Even better: increase the present "wages" and/or decrease pricing.
No added lines of code required. Several minutes editing with Vi and it's done.
Reboot
"Attention, HawkMart shoppers!"
:)

Edited by EM1O, July 31 2014 - 08:38 AM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#3 Hell_Diguner

Hell_Diguner

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted July 31 2014 - 12:07 PM

How about removing all tacky bonuses and RNG, then slightly increase normal match earnings.

Also, it does NOT take hundreds of matches to earn enough for a mech.

#4 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted July 31 2014 - 11:13 PM

I think a prize spin thing whatever would be kind of neat

#5 VegasCrest

VegasCrest

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted August 04 2014 - 05:41 AM

I have thought about the lowering of mechs, because personally, I do think they are overpriced and a bit too expensive. I do like the wheel idea that I posted earlier also.

#6 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted August 26 2014 - 10:31 AM

There was a poll on this in the poll's forum actually. A lucky spin or a few MC or HC or XP for free wouldn't hurt I guess!
Posted Image

#7 KallenKozuki_

KallenKozuki_

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted August 27 2014 - 09:10 PM

I think making the mechs easier to get would defeat the purpose of having to unlock them at all. If they did that they might as well make them all available on Account creation getting hc isn't hard if you play well and Mc is really cheap in us dollars
Posted Image

#8 KallenKozuki_

KallenKozuki_

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted August 27 2014 - 09:12 PM

It gives a slight taste of grind, slight because its really nothing to get most things you need
Posted Image

#9 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted August 27 2014 - 10:17 PM

I think the biz should look around, actually, and see just what is going on with similar models (hint: they're largely out-of-business) that were management-abandoned as badly as this game is becoming.
ok. not just a shot in the troll dark. 5 months without any substantial communication with the player base is a funeral invitation. I don't care what genre you're fanning, it sucks. the slips they've made look like job-search leave-of-absence at best.
and worse than that_ not coming back to the job after the leave of absence. go ahead. tell me i'm wrong, ZC.
You're not critical for Development or any other garbage BS ADH can throw at us.
If you're still even working here. community manager myass

Edited by EM1O, August 27 2014 - 10:30 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#10 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted August 27 2014 - 10:32 PM

yeah my post sounds vicious. i'm tired of this lame sh!t.
edit:
and particularly the "Oh, don't you say nasty stuff, it'll disillusion the noobs and really bury this game."
I've always had a good, drunken druggy attitude, but enough. Face Reality. Talk to me, fuzzy bunny, and tell us all the doomers are wrong. (10 bucks gets ya not gonna happen)
and i WILL buy MC if at least one nutless wonder posts on any forum venue.

Edited by EM1O, August 27 2014 - 11:00 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Alpha86

Alpha86

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 01:40 AM

I'd have to agree with EM10, some sort of sign definitely would not hurt at this point. I'd say the silence is doing more bad than good. Whether nasty posts turn people away or not, eventually they will find out what's going on from reading the forums and talking with other players.

As for the OP, I would like to see some sort of small MC bonus for every X amount of hours you spend playing. It wouldnt be humungous, maybe 10 MC for every 10 hours played_ I mean you get all these little reward popups for eliminating X amount of mechs or spending X amount of hours playing, maybe add a little bonus to it that is actually useful.

As far as HC goes, I would say raise the match earnings, or make mechs cheaper, not substantially, but slightly.

Just for the record, I have seriously been considering purchasing MC to customize my mechs but have been holding off for the sake of not knowing the future for this game. This is coming from a guy that just finished school and doesnt have alot of spare change sitting around.

Edited by Alpha86, August 28 2014 - 01:41 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users