HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Bought reaper- Lost all items

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Briid92

Briid92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 08:28 AM

Hi there,
Im new to hawken so pls dont blame if Im asking a dumb question.
I enjoyed playing with Reaper so i bought him. Now i lost all the items i had, when i was playing without having paid. That makes no sense to me. Now i got a weaker Reaper and i paid for it...
How can I succeed in battle with such a weak mech_ I mean I spent all my points on buying this mech..
Thx for your replies
Briid

#2 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted August 12 2014 - 12:29 PM

Likely you were playing the "Test Drive" version which comes with internals and items. You'll need to rack up some more hc to fill out your item and internal slots. Once you have have the HC I recommend buying the internals first because they are cheaper and will help you gain HC faster in the long run.  

Some advice for new reapers... Keep moving your feet, don't stop! Both your weapons are hitscan so you don't have to worry about leading your target.

Here are some great guides to help you along your way...

old still relevant --

https://community.pl...de-to-teamwork/

http://steamcommunit...s/_id=233230954

List all guides thanks to Silverfire

Edited by LoC_TR, August 12 2014 - 12:33 PM.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#3 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted August 12 2014 - 01:22 PM

Don't worry too much about not having items and internals. They don't matter nearly as much as your raw ability to pilot the mech. I'd advise you to forget about them for the time being and then purchase them once you're more comfortable with how the mech plays. You shouldn't rely on them anyway.
Posted Image

#4 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted August 20 2014 - 03:14 PM

Pretty much what the first two guys said. Don't worry too much about items and internals. Every time I got a new mech, I learned how to play it without any extras, and that helped me learn the mech much better without having to depend on items and internals to save my robutt.

Also, if you're new, feel free to click on the link in my signature. It's a guide I've put up with lots of videos that were made to introduce new guys to all the mechs and concepts in the game. I'm still working on it and adding more, but you should find it helpful.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users