HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken's Toxic Community, Where are the Moderators_

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#181 crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationWest Coast Best Coast

Posted August 19 2014 - 12:39 AM

View PostGalvanized_Eagle, on August 18 2014 - 11:34 PM, said:

Question:

I mentioned this in my other post in this thread, and I feel the need to bring it up again; are people just NOT CAPABLE of straight out INGNORING other people's content that they post on the internet_ I mean seriously, unless its Facebook or something, you are anonymous. It has EXACTLY as much effect on your life as you allow it to.

So IGNORE this Crepe', allow your ego to have a little leash, and realize that the dimwit that said something deliberately offensive is NOT worth your time, energy, or attention.

You LISTEN to those that agree or disagree respectfully, and everyone else can kindly go...well you get the idea.

Why do you all need some outside force to police things_ ITS TEXT ON A SCREEN! Sack up people. Sheesh.

Im off to go continue to learn how fragile scout mechs are, and how NOT op they are, and how people that can aim WILL rip it to shreds, and that it is NOT in fact a matter of aim or skill to destroy them, but an understanding of game physics and "laws", and that shooting one accurately means shooting where you know its GOING to be, because you know, by long experience, EXACTLY how long its dodge burst is.

Yep. I read my own thread. Forgot to post in it after a few days...and guess what guys_

Ya'll was right. Right as rain. Glass cannon. thru n' thru...still fun as fuzzy bunny to operate tho! ZOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

This says something coming from someone who's initial threads sounded cocky AF (not trying to be sarcastic, I really mean that (I also know that you were half joking)). Anyway, all I'm saying is, "Look, a fresh viewpoint! A n00b(ish) that thinks we should be less of a d-bag on the forums! What a surprise! Anyway, I think it is something to consider in all of our forum interactions that there may be n00bs who could be potentially scared away if we seem bad enough. Just something to keep in mind.
Signing on the dotted line

#182 BurnsHot

BurnsHot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEmpire of the Sun

Posted August 19 2014 - 03:06 PM

Edit:  I've said my peace....... Delete not worth it......

I agree with Onstrava.

Edited by BurnsHot, August 19 2014 - 06:07 PM.

#183 Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationThe Abyss.

Posted August 19 2014 - 03:54 PM

Sirs and Ladies please take a break, your making the forums too personal. Everybody just get a drink sit back and relax abit and go to other threads, none of this arguing is helping much to solve anything. It's just causing more fighting. If you use this or see this as an arguement, then you really do need a break.

Posted Image

#184 Opicron

Opicron

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted August 25 2014 - 01:15 AM

On the forums a laid back attitude is helpfull. In-game however :ph34r: ..
Posted Image#94 it used to be

#185 Helbourne

Helbourne

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted September 01 2014 - 04:52 PM

I agree, when anyone tries to be positive about anything on this site, 3 things happen for sure. The TROLLS come out of the woodwork, then attacks start, And FINALLY the BS negativity goes on and on.... I know we are waiting to hear something about the future of HAWKEN I want to hear something TOO. And some people wonder why I don't post much or have friends on this site, Ah cuz I sure have lots in game, well its turned into a fuzzy bunny fest here I personally have better conversations in game than on here.  Example on here: when Vet hawken members get some joy out insulting some poor noob looking for help on this site. The negativity here has done a great job driving people away old and new. Im sure this will get some lovely comments. As for them taking a break, it should be, Some people need to get a LIFE. (cuz this I not.) Some people spend way to much time here.

Edited by Helbourne, September 01 2014 - 05:16 PM.

#186 FateLovely

FateLovely

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality.

Posted September 01 2014 - 05:40 PM

That's what happens when you have no visual presence from staff. Stuff like this is bound to happen. Although the attitude towards other playershhasn't been particularly bad. There's some trolls here and there, it is the internet after all . A thread with this title alone probably drives more people away than anything else that's been going on. Sure there's a few instances where people think their post count means they're more relevant but hey, it's the internet. You'll find that anywhere
Posted Image

#187 bazooka_chipmunk

bazooka_chipmunk

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted September 02 2014 - 08:28 AM

They say a hero will arise... From salt and smoke....  Just have to keep on waiting.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users