HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

perfect! but could need some things.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted August 28 2014 - 11:17 AM

I would love it if they put in a short part of the comic book Hawken:Genesis #1 (the part which explains what happened in Ilal), when you first play the game, so that a new player will have an idea of what he is doing in the game rather than being thrown into a giant robot and pumping lead on another giant robot. A short description (the history) of each map on the loading screen would also be nice. The intro will be even more effective if they add a voice over and play it like you see in Comixology with that zoom thing and all.
Posted Image

#22 titan002

titan002

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 12:38 PM

Yeah. I agree with what your sayin.once agaIn It was just a suggestion but ya don't need to say"attacking" though. I Wanted to add you as a friend.but. ..I thought ideas thrown out there would give ideas.idk for what. ..........but REALLY, who are you_ Id like to add people who comments back.I think you think it was a fight.

#23 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 12:46 PM

Selling mechs would be useful yes... but the dark side has corrupted the devs... they do not believe that the harmony caused by selling mechs would be a good thing ...

Posted Image

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

#24 titan002

titan002

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 04:58 PM

So I had previously stated that I would love to have a predator with a Vulcan primary. I've noticed that you can take a mech and swap out parts.if one were to take a mech and swap everything out for the Patrick parts. .....would that mech have the ability of the predator, or would that mech have the ability of the donor mech_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users