HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

I cannot purchaze anything with real money!!! paypal, paysafe....!!! pliz help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GR_Noob_Troller

GR_Noob_Troller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 06:24 AM

Guys as you read on the title i cant buy something with real money..!! I wanted to buy some meteor coins... the 21 euros pack... when i selected the pack and the method i realised that i hadni verified my email.... when i verified it and whent back to continue my purchase i press withou wanting the exit button... and my browser closed. now when i retry to purchase meteor coins... once i select the pack with the money i want to give o window opens saying that:
Please Wait...

Failed to create currency transaction: Failure communicating with steam: User account has existing pending purchases and so is unable to make purchases at this time.

GUYS PLIZ HELP ME!!! I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME!!! (this isn't included to the message that pops out -.-..... ah and sorry for my english)

#2 Skitzo1d

Skitzo1d

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted August 28 2014 - 08:06 AM

You might already have made the purchase but its pending for confimation or tied into a loop right now.  If it has already made the purchase and pendign confirmation of payment method and is delayed for some reason, I would suggest to wait for a little bit and see if it finally goes through.  Check in game and this website login at the top to see if you recevied your MC credits.

If its stuck in some sort of loop cause you never had a verified account before purchasing and then closed the window middle of purchase and it never completed, if they dont have a system set up in place to purge that sort of thing every so often which most sites I believe does after 24 hours or so. But if they dont, might have to contact either 1.) steam support cause the failure message says its failing to connect to steam to complete or  2.) send a support ticket in via the support button on the top right and then submit report on the next page.

You can also check your funds and in the paypal/ w/e system you used to see if the purchase was indeed made.  If it wasnt I would think it would just need to be cleared out adn started over.

Fred is sad hes not like the other robots

Posted Image

[12:43] <@ThirdEyE> skitzo1d = worst reaper NA

#3 dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationLegion

Posted August 28 2014 - 10:43 AM

Troller_
Posted Image

#4 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted August 28 2014 - 12:46 PM

https://community.pl...meteor +credits are u sure u are doing It alright_do u  have the steam overlay open too_

#5 Infyrno

Infyrno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted August 28 2014 - 11:45 PM

View Postdorobo, on August 28 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Troller_
Posted Image
I will save this picture for reasons...