HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Tips for Insinator

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted September 13 2014 - 03:28 AM

recently i just start to play the insane mech.....any tips ,it might be helpful for me

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#2 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted September 13 2014 - 06:42 AM

You're doing way better than me! I would have overheated at least for times during that video... :/

#3 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted September 13 2014 - 09:18 AM

Timing and rhythm look good, you're positioning could be a bit better and your timed attacks. @6:05 You should have held them off at the top of the ramp so you could've done more splash damage to multiple targets, its also much harder for them to fight uphill. Instead you turn around looking for a ghost and end up blocking your teammates. Once they get up the ramp it's much easier to mount an attack so thats why at least three of you died there. You didn't use your ability once, which i suppose isn't that hard to believe but it's something you should practice throwing in, especially against really low targets and buzzing A's. It's range is actually quite massive and if you have enough heat you'll do a ton of damage if they're close. If you use it actively it will serve as a warning not to get to close! (national geographic)

edit: check your radar more!

Edited by LoC_TR, September 13 2014 - 09:19 AM.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#4 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted September 13 2014 - 10:33 AM

sometimes i use the ability .....but when enemy are surrounded ,it's quite a bad idea :) thanks for the tip.yeah it does a lot of damage .

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#5 MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted September 13 2014 - 11:12 AM

Alls the buddies in that vid' ! I wish I was there !
Posted Image

#6 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted September 13 2014 - 10:58 PM

Hey!! Why don't you go to Hijinks_The_Turtle's page on the Incinerator__
Here : https://community.pl...on-incinerator/

An awesome thread. I learnt a lot from there. I just got my Incinerator a few days back and it packs a wollop. My new favourite mech!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users