HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Haven't Connected to Team DM Servers in A Week

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jazzmuzzle

Jazzmuzzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:17 AM

Hi guys,

I searched around and didn't see any threads for this (at least with regards to the US servers). If I missed it, my apologies.

I've been trying for about a week to play team deathmatch. I get queued up, but then I'm dropped from the queue with the message "Matchmaking Failed: Unable to connect to servers". After a week of this, I'm about ready to uninstall permanently. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. I've verified my steam files. Not sure what else to do.

Any info available or tips_

Thanks in advance.

[Edit]: I've tried all other match types now, too. None of them connect. Seems like I can't connect to any servers.

Edited by Jazzmuzzle, September 20 2014 - 10:26 AM.

#2 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:23 AM

A bunch of the US east servers went offline*. That could be why you're having trouble finding open matches.

* Not entirely sure why, though some others around the forums have decent theories-- and those theories don't state that the game is dying.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#3 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:27 AM

I don't know if you have already done it so I'm gonna suggest this. Go to the server browser and try to connect from there or maybe join a friends match.

#4 Jazzmuzzle

Jazzmuzzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:29 AM

Yeah, I saw some threads that some international servers have been down at various times.  Looked like Australia was down earlier in the week. Kind of a drag. Only have a few hours each week I can play. Sucks that I spend my free time waiting to queue up or troubleshooting my install.

#5 Lunatic_Fringe

Lunatic_Fringe

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:31 AM

Try US Central and US West... Use the browser, not the automatch
www.taw.net - Hawken battalion. twitch.tv/LvnaticFringe

#6 IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted September 20 2014 - 10:51 AM

I haven't been able to join any matches in the past few days.

#7 cornshuckerprime

cornshuckerprime

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted September 20 2014 - 11:23 AM

Come play in the central servers with me!
it's always been wankershim

#8 GeneralPutz

GeneralPutz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEast side Washington state

Posted September 20 2014 - 12:33 PM

Welcome to Hawken.......you do not have a install problem, something is up with servers, give it more than a few days, when this was beta they were responsive, cause they were in the rooms playing, I see none of them...and miss quite a few.....

But plz for my sake don't give up, I am the old standby, and have nothing else to do, excpet, find xero six and nail his mech butt......and usually he sneaks up in invisble mech, an very much harasses me......

for all that read this.......the west coast servers work, and we need more of you in there....hang around....

put up with some crappy games, to get them up to par......

don't leave, a few of us want you around............ we need targets.........just kidding

we want all newbies to like the game, time is usally the best thing to understand the mechs, try different ones, see how the wepons work with you, more than the mech.....

after a too long a time on here I still majorly sucks.........but thats life, and my 4mg DSL

Again..........don't leave newbies, there are alot of peeps like me that want you around, most never visit the forums

WELCOME TO HAWKEN>>>>>>>>>>>>hang around........,lets play

the Putz'man

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users