HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Official Fight People from the Forums Thread

• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#81 Xacius

Xacius

The Saltan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationOther games, waiting for dev beacon

Posted September 23 2014 - 07:38 PM

Come at me, bros.
High MMR (2700+) livestream (scroll down on twitch page for in-depth bio and PC specs).   Check out my Steam Guide!

Exeon is fuzzy bunny bad.

Currently inactive.  Estimated return: TPG 2

#82 Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDoing wizard stuff...

Posted September 23 2014 - 07:41 PM

View PostXacius, on September 23 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

Come at me, bros.
Just give me a time and a place
Posted Image

#83 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted September 23 2014 - 07:48 PM

Come at me, bros.

.. Okay, yes, I want to do this.

I don't care if I get stomped into the Gigastructure ground.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#84 ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted September 23 2014 - 07:50 PM

Come at me, bros.
Spoiler

Edited by ticklemyiguana, September 23 2014 - 07:51 PM.

Posted Image

#85 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted September 23 2014 - 08:00 PM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on September 23 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

Come at me, bros.

.. Okay, yes, I want to do this.

I don't care if I get stomped into the Gigastructure ground.

View PostMerl61, on September 23 2014 - 07:41 PM, said:

Come at me, bros.
Just give me a time and a place

info pls

View PostIareDave, on September 23 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

I'll be coming for your throat Jeff! And I'm taking my precious mmr that you stole from me back where it belongs.

Scrub

I already stole like 50 from you in one day. Know your place peasant

#86 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted September 23 2014 - 08:20 PM

I've got a Thursday deadline for 2 projects, so Friday will be the earliest I can take any challenges.

And I know it's not the most convenient, but 11am-5pm (US Central) are times that work best for me. Late afternoon and evening I get busy with household stuff, and later is basically the hours I play SMITE.

I'll set alarms in order to try and not forget this too.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#87 FakeName

FakeName

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of my Succubus

Posted September 23 2014 - 09:04 PM

View PostSaturnine, on September 23 2014 - 04:13 PM, said:

View PostLoC_TR, on September 23 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

What no challenges_ No one wants to see if loc's raider is best raider_ Cower in fear mortals.

No one dares to challenge Hawken's most famous player.

I challenge...  In case he is near to EU :D

"Things change ... thank god, otherwise we would still hunt animals to survive and forge weapons of stone."

- FakeName

Posted Image

#88 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 23 2014 - 09:09 PM

View PostJeffMagnum, on September 22 2014 - 10:16 PM, said:

2. JeffMagnum vs. SS396

Yeah, that seems fair, a high tier player calling out someone at least 500 MMR lower than them.  I'll tell you how its going to end up, so here:

15-0, you win.  

You even mentioned your thoughts on my skills in another recent post of yours, so I'm not sure what good you think can come from your challenge, unless you just want to prove you are better at a game than another, and thats easily proven other ways.  So enjoy your callout thread

Boy that was fun.
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#89 Arevizz

Arevizz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationYou may call me Aregon.

Posted September 23 2014 - 09:14 PM

I challenge H0B0- Oh wait, I forgot. HE IS GONE.

*cries manly tears of manliness and bacon*

#90 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted September 23 2014 - 09:50 PM

View PostSS396, on September 23 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

2. JeffMagnum vs. SS396

Yeah, that seems fair, a high tier player calling out someone at least 500 MMR lower than them.  I'll tell you how its going to end up, so here:

15-0, you win.  

You even mentioned your thoughts on my skills in another recent post of yours, so I'm not sure what good you think can come from your challenge, unless you just want to prove you are better at a game than another, and thats easily proven other ways.  So enjoy your callout thread

Boy that was fun.

Have you seen someone post hundreds of times here without ever meeting them in the game_ Have you always wanted to actually play a match against them_

I've never played with you or even seen footage of you playing, and you live in the US. This was obviously a callout thread meant only to spite you, regardless of me listing other people I haven't played with or have played with for <10 minutes despite seeing them post regularly. I haven't had a 1v1 with OmniStone in my entire time playing despite him being good, and the last time I dueled Xacius was hundreds and hundreds of hours ago. Dave is the only exception, but that's because I recently stole all his precious MMR in a series of DMs and because of something that happened last night. I forgot FakeName is an EU player though so I'll probably have to scratch him off that list.

View PostGalvanized_Eagle, on September 23 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

And so, two warriors marched forth to meet on the field of honor, and fought.

And I was crushed utterly under the massive girth of his 2700 MMR E-Peen. BUT! Despite shamefur dishpray after shamfur dishpray, I charged forth again and again, heedless of defeat after defeat raining down upon my skull like the hammer of thor attached to some rotating device designed to hit me over the head repeatedly and automatically, if for no other reason than for sheer defiance! But alas, it was to no avail.

Despite my every effort, despite attempting both offensive and defensive tactics, despite changing mechs, I was beaten again and again.

I even called forth, praying to the almighty Raptor Jesus, begging for victory. It was then that I heard his glorious generic raptor screech blast from the heavens, sounding exactly like every raptor screech I had ever heard, that I knew: The telescopic eyes of the great scaly one were upon me. He would surely guide my hand and my instincts, leading me to victory! So I once again charged forth, certain of my faith, and my victory, and was completely and efficiently annihilated by my opponent. Really, I shouldn't have been surprised. After all, it is a well known fact that Raptor Jesus loves the taste of gullibility. Rarrr-Men.

At any rate, despite my best efforts, I was beaten. REALY badly...

He seemed to handle it without having an aneurysm. Perhaps it could even be a learning experience. How is you going against me different from the other people who volunteered to go against Xacius despite having similar or lower MMRs than yours_

Edited by JeffMagnum, September 23 2014 - 09:52 PM.

#91 nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted September 23 2014 - 10:37 PM

Come at me, bros.

CHARGE!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#92 IareDave

IareDave

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted September 23 2014 - 10:37 PM

View PostJeffMagnum, on September 23 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Dave is the only exception, but that's because I recently stole all his precious MMR in a series of DMs and because of something that happened last night. I forgot FakeName is an EU player though so I'll probably have to scratch him off that list.

I let you "borrow" it to make you feel cool.

#93 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted September 23 2014 - 10:43 PM

View PostIareDave, on September 23 2014 - 10:37 PM, said:

Dave is the only exception, but that's because I recently stole all his precious MMR in a series of DMs and because of something that happened last night. I forgot FakeName is an EU player though so I'll probably have to scratch him off that list.

I let you "borrow" it to make you feel cool.

You're never going to get to 2700 again

#94 MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted September 23 2014 - 10:57 PM

Posted Image

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, September 23 2014 - 10:57 PM.

i don't mean any of it

#95 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 23 2014 - 10:59 PM

I've never played with you or even seen footage of you playing, and you live in the US.

Sorry but the first part of that statement false.  Same with the 2nd part, theres footage of me around if you look.

You have played in quite a few games both with and against me, it was quite a long time ago so I'll let it slide as your memory might not be as good as mine, but it did in fact happen on more than one occasion.  I remember one case vividly, I remember getting rather pissed cause you'd constantly drop a shield and camp in it with your brawler on frontline.  It was one of the reasons why I argued to make the shield not be able to shoot out of it since you can't shoot into it.  I've got roughly 900 hours in this game since alpha, its hard to find someone thats played regularly on US servers during that time that I HAVEN'T played in a single game with.

If you want footage of me dying repeatedly, which is what you seem to want so bad, ask Merl61, I'm sure he's got a bunch of extra footage he can give you from recent games.  He at least used good music with his montage, so please don't mess it up with adding that viper fuzzy bunny.

This was obviously a callout thread meant only to spite you, blah blah blah.

Then explain why someone with 500 MMR higher would callout an obviously weaker player_  Is that not what you did and want_  We all know your reasoning, you want to be the one to beat me up and prove you are better at a fuzzy bunny video game, I repeat a FUZZY BUNNY VIDEO GAME!

He seemed to handle it without having an aneurysm. Perhaps it could even be a learning experience. How is you going against me different from the other people who volunteered to go against Xacius despite having similar or lower MMRs than yours_

I really don't give a fuzzy bunny how he handled it.  I'm not about to waltz into a room full of thugs and be their punching bag and get laughed at while they do it.  You already make fun of me on the forums, what makes you think I think it won't happen in the event/trap you've attempted to setup_

I can already predict what you are going to do, you'll run an extractor, and drop an orb and just camp on it while repeatedly killing me and laughing.

How is it different than Xacius really_  Seriously, are you being fuzzy bunny sarcastic again_

BECAUSE ITS NOT XACIUS CALLING OUT THE LOWER RANKED PEOPLE NOW IS IT, thats the fuzzy bunny difference.

Just enjoy your fuzzy bunny wins and leave me the fuzzy bunny alone, I don't want to be a part of your testosterone filled neanderthal show.

This is a classic street race hustle, you are no different than the gypsies from LA that show up with a rusty run down looking 90ish fox body on a trailer with a full cage and parachute, and won't open the hood, but will offer to race anything in town right now.  The problem is, I've seen the engine, and I've seen what the same car ran at the track, and I know what I've got isn't enough to beat you unless you really fuzzy bunny up the launch, red light, or break down during the run.  Nobody wants to race when they know they are going to lose dude its as simple as that.

#96 bad_wolf2013

bad_wolf2013

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted September 23 2014 - 11:16 PM

I challenge
Fakename
Eliteshooter
Miscellaneous

And SS396, you really need to calm down, maybe Jeff just wants to have fun with you. Even if he does want to prove that he is better, what does it matter to you, as you said, and I quote

FUZZY BUNNY VIDEO GAME
This means that you don't really care so why are you going ballistic, with your long arse comments with weird car references that I don't like.

#97 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 23 2014 - 11:31 PM

View Postbad_wolf2013, on September 23 2014 - 11:16 PM, said:

And SS396, you really need to calm down, maybe Jeff just wants to have fun with you. Even if he does want to prove that he is better, what does it matter to you, as you said, and I quote

FUZZY BUNNY VIDEO GAME
This means that you don't really care so why are you going ballistic, with your long arse comments with weird car references that I don't like.

I am calm.  Yeah, I'm sure it would be fun for Jeff, but how would it be fun for me_

Here let me explain it to you because you apparently did NOT read my long arse comments with one weird car reference (which is a true story BTW).

View PostSS396, on September 23 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

Nobody wants to race when they know they are going to lose dude its as simple as that.

Like I said, leave me out of this please, nobody is going to succeed at dragging me out of my hole and flaunting it as some sort of trophy.  I will not be someones fuzzy bunny. (no word replacement there, lol)

Edited by SS396, September 23 2014 - 11:31 PM.

#98 DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted September 23 2014 - 11:39 PM

View PostSS396, on September 23 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

2. JeffMagnum vs. SS396

15-0, you win.  

Don't worry, Jefferson is a scrublord xD

#99 Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationAustralia, mite.

Posted September 24 2014 - 12:25 AM

I am going to suggest DM30 vs Weezl3, because why not. :lol:

View Postmmm_yep, on September 23 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

I want to see who is the most bad ash ;)
Dawn_of_Ash vs Ashfire

I guess that I'm sorta game. I haven't seen Ashfire in action, which makes me believe he is a very good player but nonetheless, I'll give it my best with my 300 ping. :D The earliest time I'd be ready would be on Friday though... But I still need to know the password to the server

#100 JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted September 24 2014 - 12:50 AM

View PostSS396, on September 23 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

words

lol k

2 user(s) are reading this topic