HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

My first haccusation :D

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 20 2014 - 06:53 PM

I've officially arrived on the scene ladies and gentlemen.  I've been haccused :o

It was pretty glorious:  Just having a good match in a Grenadier (a first for me) and this guy begins raging full tilt.  I didn't even know he was yelling at me until the match was over and he started inserting my name into it.  So everyone, including me is like, "What hacks does a guy use in a Grenadier man_  What do you think he's doing_"  That just brought on his deep and wordly knowlege of me as he announced that I was a Nigerian fa**ot hack monkey and so forth.

So, I can't resist a good time, right_  So I send him a friend request. :lol:
All night, it's been a non-stop stream of messages about how he's gonna have my acct. banned and how I'll wish I never messed with him... the things he's done to my mom... the usual.  I don't even reply and they keep on coming.

I think I must finally be doing something right in Hawken. :D

#2 Hell_Diguner

Hell_Diguner

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted October 20 2014 - 06:55 PM

Wish I was that good with the Rev-GL. Or were you using something else_ :o

#3 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted October 20 2014 - 06:58 PM

The ironic thing is that what this clown was apparently saying is enough for their account to be given a time out if not banned, if you wanted to take some screenshots and send in a report.

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

#4 Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • LocationThe Depths of Coruscant

Posted October 20 2014 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out my new short film Prebirth: The Eternal War! Check out my e-peen!

Need to find a mech guide_ Well, look here!
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz |  Corsair XMS3 8GB RAM | eVGA GTX 550Ti 1GB OC | Corsair CX600 PSU

#5 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 20 2014 - 07:27 PM

It WAS the Rev GL.  Funny thing is, I hate that gun most of the time.  Looking forward to ranking up and buying the Vulcan to see if it's better.  But I'm thinking that basically makes it a Vanguard with a short damage bonus instead of a turret...

#6 Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • LocationThe Depths of Coruscant

Posted October 20 2014 - 07:38 PM

View PostStubbornPuppet, on October 20 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

It WAS the Rev GL.  Funny thing is, I hate that gun most of the time.  Looking forward to ranking up and buying the Vulcan to see if it's better.  But I'm thinking that basically makes it a Vanguard with a short damage bonus instead of a turret...

It's also slower with more armor. So yes, a turretless, damage boosting Vanguard. Doesn't sound too bad and plays beautifully especially with much more health. Arguably better than Vulcan Vanguard if you know how to compensate for lower speed. RevGL is still fantastic though.

Edited by Silverfire, October 20 2014 - 07:39 PM.

Posted Image

Check out my new short film Prebirth: The Eternal War! Check out my e-peen!

Need to find a mech guide_ Well, look here!
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz |  Corsair XMS3 8GB RAM | eVGA GTX 550Ti 1GB OC | Corsair CX600 PSU

#7 Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationLA,

Posted October 20 2014 - 08:57 PM

Grats!

Remember; never rat on your friends, and ALWAYS keep your mouth shut.
Posted Image

#8 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 20 2014 - 08:58 PM

ahhh me. try the HEAT Cannon. The first thing I thought when I tried it was "ooooh. this is almost like mech-sodomy". really. blew their butts up. Think: Fat HEAT Infiltrator. :D

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#9 I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted October 20 2014 - 11:54 PM

Yay!
The next step for you is to send him invites every 30 seconds. And you gonna unleash the shitstorm(even if he would not join). And probably have a good time. You will loose games... 'cos you would not be able to laugh and play at the same time.
:P
You better shouldn't do !!Science!!, 'cos i will bring it to you myself.
References to the God of References.

#10 alpha78

alpha78

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationProsk

Posted October 21 2014 - 02:48 AM

sorry to rain on your parade, but I was in that match (diff accnt obviously) and I know what happened.  There was someone using an aimbot in that match and their name starts with s also.  I think he dropped out of that one after your alleged hackusation guy went nuts.  Then the aimbotter joined the next match.  I'm 99% sure he was using at least aimbot.  lvl 28 user and the only mechs in his garage are crt, SS and reaper and the only mech he plays is SS w/ something like a 7200k/246d/1147a stats.  Visible jerking in kill cam and otherwise insane accuracy.

#11 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 06:17 AM

alpha 78:  It happened two matches before that and the guy yelling at me stayed in... and called me out by name every time I killed him.  He eventually shut up after a while.  He has been sending me PM's in game non-stop since after the match though, calling me every name he can think of.

His problem stemmed from him coming back after me, in the same spot, using the same mech and the same tactic, over and over and over and over and over... and he got killed every single time.  He was totally frazzled and he just couldn't get how I could kill his A-Class dead in 4 seconds using a Rev GL Grenadier, with it's ability boost on, and firing Detonators at the same time... and only take about 1/3 damage.  Duh.

As for the other, I know who you're talking about and you are absolutely correct.  Watch him in first person kill cam and you'll observe him landing 100% SS shots, without ever scoping, on little specks from all the way across the map.

Edited by StubbornPuppet, October 21 2014 - 06:22 AM.

#12 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted October 21 2014 - 06:38 AM

Are you even from Nigeria_ <_<  :)Posted Image

Edited by hoghead, October 21 2014 - 06:44 AM.

#13 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 07:31 AM

I must be one of those rare albino Nigerians that straightens his hair and then dyes it black again.

#14 pseudodraco

pseudodraco

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 07:35 AM

View PostStubbornPuppet, on October 20 2014 - 06:53 PM, said:

I've officially arrived on the scene ladies and gentlemen.  I've been haccused :o

It was pretty glorious:  Just having a good match in a Grenadier (a first for me) and this guy begins raging full tilt.  I didn't even know he was yelling at me until the match was over and he started inserting my name into it.  So everyone, including me is like, "What hacks does a guy use in a Grenadier man_  What do you think he's doing_"  That just brought on his deep and wordly knowlege of me as he announced that I was a Nigerian fa**ot hack monkey and so forth.

So, I can't resist a good time, right_  So I send him a friend request. :lol:
All night, it's been a non-stop stream of messages about how he's gonna have my acct. banned and how I'll wish I never messed with him... the things he's done to my mom... the usual.  I don't even reply and they keep on coming.

I think I must finally be doing something right in Hawken. :D

Agreed. I remember when I was still sorta new to hawken, and i used to dominate with my SS. almost every match I was top of the field and rarely died. I remember one guy got all up in a fit because he just kept getting sniped in bazaar (before his team figured out where my nest was) and he started raging and accusing me, it was hilarious. I still laugh about it

#15 hoghead

hoghead

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • LocationShow Me State

Posted October 21 2014 - 07:39 AM

I got accused of hacking cause I had low ping. -_- I even came in last place, go figure.

Edited by hoghead, October 21 2014 - 07:41 AM.

#16 alpha78

alpha78

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationProsk

Posted October 21 2014 - 08:39 AM

Yeah stubborn, I know he was calling u out by name.  Maybe he thought there were several "hackers" idk.  I'm the one that questioned why would u use an aimbot w/ a gren in chat.  

Agreed on the "other" player.  No scope on kill cam and snapping from target to target.  Also getting hits on u while you're boosting through cover etc.  I know there are good players.  My primary is 2100mmr and I play with them.  This was not a good player.  When I snuck up on him 1v1 I killed him fairly easily.  Obvious in cqc that he isn't very good other than w/ the ss at range and obviously with some "help".

Sorry to derail, but I just don't get aimbots.  I mean, don't people who use them feel crappy about themselves_  They aren't any good so they have to cheat to feel better about themselves_  Gotta be a low life to stoop to the level of cheating at a form of entertainment. /rant

#17 Godmoney

Godmoney

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 09:00 AM

View Postalpha78, on October 21 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:

sorry to rain on your parade, but I was in that match (diff accnt obviously) and I know what happened.  There was someone using an aimbot in that match and their name starts with s also.  I think he dropped out of that one after your alleged hackusation guy went nuts.  Then the aimbotter joined the next match.  I'm 99% sure he was using at least aimbot.  lvl 28 user and the only mechs in his garage are crt, SS and reaper and the only mech he plays is SS w/ something like a 7200k/246d/1147a stats.  Visible jerking in kill cam and otherwise insane accuracy.

I'm going to tell you a littel story.

So a couple weeks ago in Minimum I met a aimbotter. I played several matches with him until I was positive he was aimbotting. I reported him on the official forums. I was then trolled with the usual "You're exaggerating" type posts.

So I said "want me to go get the aimbot and we can play_" More taunting from doubters so I did go purchase the aimbot for 24 hours for 2.50$ I used it for maybe 3 matches. Got it working very well after adjusting settings, etc.

Here's the reality of the aimbot world. You pay 30$ a month for a subscription to pretty much every shooter on the pc. Even games like Minimum or Hawken that have relatively small player bases are in the subscription. I'd guess 40 different games total come with that 30$ monthly fee.

While testing the aimbot I actually ran into another Aimbotter. It was like 2 gods battling. We could only kill eachother and every time I was a dps race to see who clicked first.

My point of this don't doubt aimbot accusation too much. They do exist though usually the accusation are made out of frustration rather than reality.

That being said fuzzy bunny cheaters. I feel bad I bought that hacker a cup of coffee but I had to  see for myself just how powerful that software is. I barely used it though. Boring as hell. You might as well just play single player games at that point.

http://steamcommunit...561198037861273 Here's a example of aimbotters steam account. Notice all his top played games are on this subscription service for the aimbot.

#18 mittens800

mittens800

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostEM1O, on October 20 2014 - 08:58 PM, said:

ahhh me. try the HEAT Cannon. The first thing I thought when I tried it was "ooooh. this is almost like mech-sodomy". really. blew their butts up. Think: Fat HEAT Infiltrator. :D

Only used this a few times but I think it would be hard to play...
Gren is too slow, and DPS too low on heat.  You are a sitting duck waiting to be... plucked.
I haven't seen one good heat gren yet.

#19 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 10:22 AM

View Postalpha78, on October 21 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

Gotta be a low life to stoop to the level of cheating at a form of entertainment.

You mean like watching a pirated copy of a movie before it hits theaters_  (now watch the discussion really go off-the-rails)

#20 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 21 2014 - 07:35 PM

Ha, tonight he is still raging at me and at two other players who he also claims will have their accounts banned by tomorrow.  Guy l.o.v.e.s. the N word too.  The funniest part is that he sends me a bunch of PM's, but then, when I reply once, tells me to stop talking to him because he doesn't talk to hackers.!_._

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users