HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

beautiful siege game

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Opicron

Opicron

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted October 29 2014 - 01:08 PM

They claimed the AA with heavies, grenadiers and incinerators. Held it _very_ good!

Things were going south. I tried to go behind enemy lines and tried to lower their health with reaping shots. Rasti finished them off with his raider. Things were going even until the end, it was 240-120 and they launched first and held the aa.

We managed to pick them off from behind and actually got the aa back. What a game!

Thanks Galaxy and Rasti! Im still shaking with adrenaline..
Posted Image#94 it used to be

#2 Rasti

Rasti

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted October 29 2014 - 02:28 PM

Actually it was Gren, Incin and 3 Preds for a decently long time.

Those bloody P-EOC mines ...

Me and Galaxy were panicking at the end, trying to secretly collect the missing 294 EU we needed for the counter-launch to save us from certain doom.

Even had to shoot myself to gain some fuel converter fuel to reach the base in time.

Kudos to Galaxy, who saved our arses when it was roughly 240-2400 by healing away the damage we got from the mines.
Very nice comeback!

Jonnywithanh said:

yes you can be yoda

#3 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted October 29 2014 - 03:23 PM

Despite it all,HAWKEN IS STILL PROVIDING THRILLS!!!Those comebacks,those tight games ive seen the past days,its like everything is ok,KEEP FIGHTING FELLAS!!! :ph34r:

#4 StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted October 29 2014 - 04:34 PM

I love games like that!!!
It's so sad that so many players bail on a Siege match at the first sign of losing, because these matches turn around at unexpected times.  Last night, there was a match where my team had 5 players quit during the course of the game. Despite it looking very grim, the match ended with us wrestling the score back to where we only lost by 240 points.  Had those people not quit, we could have won.

#5 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted October 29 2014 - 06:40 PM

Siege is such an epic gamemode..

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#6 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted Yesterday, 03:50 AM

When a lot of people leave a team that at the very end wins the game. Then it was those people who held that team back the whole time.

Posted Image

#7 zorin1

zorin1

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:44 AM

Do you think because of the friends list being broke that it made for a more even game_  Maybe I should make a new thread for this.

#8 Opicron

Opicron

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted Yesterday, 08:37 AM

View Postzorin1, on October 30 2014 - 07:44 AM, said:

Do you think because of the friends list being broke that it made for a more even game_  Maybe I should make a new thread for this.

I dont think so. I never join games on playing friends through friendlist. When I start herken usually there is only one server I can join anyway ;).
Posted Image#94 it used to be

#9 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted Yesterday, 10:10 AM

Im just a few months into the game, and my best moment in seige was when I was sniping from the platform in Origin and saw my team mates launching the AA which flew straight up, then turned 90 and shot straight at the battleship which then exploded to smithereens! It was a breathtaking moment!
HAWKEN rocks!
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users