HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So much lag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bogalizard

Bogalizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 08:25 PM

When I'm actually playing, the game's FPS is so laggy that it's to the point of being unplayable. I can barely tell  what I'm shooting at, and if it didn't show enemies in the little red box, I would have no clue where anyone was. Also, it makes it impossible to aim, because one second they look like they're in a spot, then the next, they're over by a few feet. I even have both my graphics and texture details on low.
Something's wrong here.

#2 AlexCory

AlexCory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:03 AM

Agreed.  I was at least able to get some performance gain by switching my video settings to as low as they can go, but I still had alot of lag.

Here are my computer specs:
AMD Athlon II X4 2.8 GHz Processor
6.0 GB of RAM
64 bit operating system
ASUS EAH6850 video card

#3 ScGendo

ScGendo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 10:38 AM

I have this laptop:
i7 2630m
GT555M 3GB
8GB ram @1333
SD
1600x900

game is unplayable at lowest settings and everything turned off, seems like is using the integrated hd3000 (judging theperformance)  instead of the Nvidia but even forcing it to cooperate wont help, i know its only a laptop but i can play any game at fairly high settings, seems weird not being able to play it at low and with lower res...

#4 Wulfgar7

Wulfgar7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 12:58 PM

Keep in mind that a lot of lag you experience is possibly lag from the server itself. I found that one of the servers i played in was MUCH more responsive. Also, ScGendo, did you turn off the integrated graphics in the BIOS_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users