HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Devs: Please reset my account, Syncing account failed error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cuff

Cuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 27 2012 - 05:49 PM

My account is plauged witht he Syncing account failed error preventing me from logging in. I tried everything (Firewall: Off Antivirus: Off Reinstalled: Yes)

Please for the love of all that is right, reset my account so i can play again.... this is really aggravating since i cant play with the friends that I gave a beta key to

Edited by Cuff, October 27 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted October 27 2012 - 06:29 PM

Instead of worrying about playing with your friends, you should worry about helping the devs figure out the error, because if it's affecting you, it might affect a lot of others if it doesn't get fixed.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#3 Glacius

Glacius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationnobody.

Posted October 28 2012 - 01:55 PM

What a great, helpful post elix. I'm having this same issue and it seems like many others are as well, due to the number of posts about it. I have performed the reccomended measures: antivirus off, firewall off, reinstall to no avail. It would be fantastic for a dev to respond to at least one of these threads so we can get some info about this bug, the last time I was able to log in was during alpha 2.

Posted Image

#4 SilentCid

SilentCid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 02:02 PM

very top of the website you'll see a support link which you can submit a ticket.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users