HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Where Have all the players gone_

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 naD

naD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:47 PM

When I played in the alpha there seemed to be a lot more games being played. What happened to everyone___
I feel like I have to fight to get in an active server. Just wondering!_!

Edited by naD, October 28 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#2 Animal_Man

Animal_Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationFL, USA

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostnaD, on October 28 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

When I played in the alpha there seemed to be a lot more games being played. What happened to everyone___
I feel like I have to fight to get in an active server. Just wondering!_!
Servers are being worked on a lot, just give it some more time.

#3 TheMadness

TheMadness

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:52 PM

I find matchmaking actually works now, if you try a few times. I just do that instead of scrolling through servers now.
My love for you is like a truck
BERSERKER

#4 Nitris

Nitris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:57 PM

Pffft. I am capable of picking what server I want to play on damnit!

Also, as of right now everyone is pretty low level anyway so it isn't really important. Even then, due to the tiny changes the optimisation trees provide, you aren't at a major disadvantage even if they are much higher level in regards to pure stats. Ok so they have more experience playing than you, but that doesn't make them invulnerable one-hit-killers.

All that aside, AG and MTR are indeed working on the servers. I've seen a massive improvement thes past few hours.
Check the UK servers if you are desperate for a game.
Don't fight back. Fight forward.

#5 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted October 28 2012 - 07:58 PM

What happened is, right now there are major bugs that are preventing people from playing in servers.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#6 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:59 AM

Yes there are many MAJOR bugs I really do not see how they plan to release this in december they have a very long way to go. They got some good designers and flashy looking the game is but they need someone who can code better I think.

#7 Jadz

Jadz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:08 AM

I run this on a test PC it is a Phenom quad core windows 7 32 bit gts450 2gb ram. Sure it can be updated but I can run all games on that system maxed out and I don't have all the problems this game causes with any game. The system I am testing on should be more than fine on medium settings and if they can;t get that worked out which it does not seem they have done anything about it then the game will never be ready for release in december and if they try to release that would be worse than any release mistake I ever seen. I hope they fix all this and get it working right by then but thats not too far away and there is alot of issues. If there is a resolve for this out of memory issue and hard to connect to server issues let me know but don't tell me I need to install windows 7 64 bit because if that is the case then the system requirements need to be changed for what they say they are. Maybe change it to a xeon with 64gb ram and a geforce 10,000 gtxxxxx but yeah I am well in the range of the minimum requirements but I am getting way less than minimum game play. When in the game and actually playing it feels smooth and runs great why is that so then bam crash or disconnect etc etc_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users