HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Bugs in the kitchen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nostrovia

Nostrovia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 29 2012 - 03:44 AM

When trying to join matches the system would keep kicking me back to the start menu.

When returning to the garage, the system would take abnormally long to sync up.

Many a time during deathmatchs, team and single, would be continually dropped in right on top of another player.  Don't know if that is by design or by bad luck.  But was quite annoying powering up from the drop and instantly getting killed.

#2 --STYX--

--STYX--

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Location[DATA EXPUNGED]

Posted October 29 2012 - 11:01 AM

...how the hell did you come up with this thread name_

"Power without purpose is meaningless and worthless. A purpose that is firm can change the impossible to the possible"

#3 Nostrovia

Nostrovia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 12:10 PM

Was in the kitchen grabbing a drink, whilst thinking of the bugs I found in game.

Just made a topic name I thought easy to find later if the forum link for emial notices didn't work.

I have the bad habit of making the same topic title as others.

#4 TruSm0ke

TruSm0ke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 12:18 PM

These all might still be issues with the game that need to be ironed out by the developers.

I've noticed that sometimes it takes longer than usual to sync up for me too. But it's not all the time, most times it's fairly quick.

As far as getting kicked out of matches, maybe you're picking servers that are too far away from your location (= high ping_) or not choosing your correct region (US East, US West, etc.). Try restarting your computer so it's fresh and only launching Hawken. Once Hawken is up try again.

#5 Nostrovia

Nostrovia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 02:13 PM

When logging in last evening, I had not nearly the same issue as over the weekend.

I try doing the any option for everything, as many times I faced little or no availablity to servers I picked per region.  By going any, I increase my chances of playing.  With the draw back of possibly getting booted if it is a to distant of a server.

Thank you for your input.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users