HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

ui suggestions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 thermokarst

thermokarst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 07:50 AM

1. How about putting the gametype 'what you're supposed to be doing' popup window information on the lobby page_  So you can read it while you're waiting for other players to join / ready up.  Or include a brief cliffnotes version right there. Or a small popup that you can call up while waiting.

1a. Would be handy to be able to access the 'what you're supposed to be doing in this game' instructions while waiting to respawn, in case you've gotten confused.  

2. Would be nice to list the gametype that you're about to get into, when you're in the lobby.  I was waiting so long for other people to join that I completely forgot what I was going to be launching into.

3. Personal preference - wanted more detail on the 'please wait, syncing' message.  

4. How about displaying your key control next to the weapons display in the garage_  That way you can keep track of your keybindings without having to keep swapping back and forth to the settings page.

5. Option to change colors of friendlies/hostile nametags_  Lost them occasionally against the background.  Or maybe add the option for an additional outline_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users