HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

GAME KILLS MY INTERNETZ!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MiZFiT

MiZFiT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 11:06 PM

i had this same issue that i had on ps2, but in order to fix it i had to go into the file and disable the in game voip. it worked...this i have tried, and was able to play in the past but is still killing my connection (like my router resets by itself). any idea on how to fix this_ have googled and searched the forums to no avail ;(

#2 Kerbstomp

Kerbstomp

3D Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted October 30 2012 - 11:15 PM

A friend of mine had the same problem with Alpha. The problem was looked into, but no one else was complaining about it so it got put on the back burner. Maybe we can get some more interest in looking into it.

#3 VertoPrime

VertoPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationHawaii (Oahu) USA

Posted November 05 2012 - 09:12 AM

Might be your router or modem is going bad, I've had the same problem in the past where my connection kept resetting and found it to be my Modem especially those cheap Chinese models my ISP uses... Because of this I replace my modem once every 1 or 2 years, routers seem to last longer and can handle the pings you might want to check your Modem.  Regular internet surfing has less impact on the hardware than with Gaming.
Posted Image
Win7 Home Premium 64bit, AMD Athlon ™ II X4 620 2.60 GHz, 6GB ram, Geforce GTX550 Ti 2gb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users