HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hello, got some questions.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brezals

Brezals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 31 2012 - 03:55 PM

When I open up my hawken client I get an error saying "unable to determine current version" I assume this is because the game is in closed beta and I got the alpha version installed.

so do all alpha testers get access to closed beta whenever those are open, I know it is down now for the moment.

Did those testers got a mail saying they could download the closed beta client_ because I can't access my mail for the moment, Being able to change my mail to one I can access would be most appriciated :)

#2 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 31 2012 - 04:12 PM

Question:  If you won't read the many forum posts on this topic, how do we know you will read our response to your question_

And if you would read our answer, would that mean we wasted our time or you wasted your time by not reading to start with_

I'd just like to understand the perspective of the MIA Alpha testers who are pulling a Rip Van Winkle.
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#3 Brezals

Brezals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 31 2012 - 04:18 PM

Pressing F5 now and then on this topic. so yes I do read. now please redirect me to any of these posts, i only found people saying not being able to play because the beta servers are offline. so yes I must have read to know that right, not having played this game for like a month.

Edit: and now just read your signature, most appriciated. So I see that they do send a e mail to download the closed beta, would you direct me to the right site the mail provides you, because as I said, I cannot access my mail.

Edited by Brezals, October 31 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#4 SGRock

SGRock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 31 2012 - 04:31 PM

That site was http://playhawken.com/beta
Occupation:  Old guy (do it long enough and you get really good at it)

Super cool jpg goes here>

#5 VertoPrime

VertoPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationHawaii (Oahu) USA

Posted November 04 2012 - 02:29 AM

View PostBrezals, on October 31 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

When I open up my hawken client I get an error saying "unable to determine current version" I assume this is because the game is in closed beta and I got the alpha version installed.

so do all alpha testers get access to closed beta whenever those are open, I know it is down now for the moment.

Did those testers got a mail saying they could download the closed beta client_ because I can't access my mail for the moment, Being able to change my mail to one I can access would be most appriciated :)

Alpha 2 client needs to be uninstalled then download and install Closed Beta client, I assume the same will apply for each beta cycle but I am not sure.
http://community.pla...alpha-2-client/

Edited by VertoPrime, November 04 2012 - 02:38 AM.

Posted Image
Win7 Home Premium 64bit, AMD Athlon ™ II X4 620 2.60 GHz, 6GB ram, Geforce GTX550 Ti 2gb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users