HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hands-on with HAWKEN on ZAM

Preview Press News Beta

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted November 03 2012 - 12:57 PM

"Our car was in the shop, so we stomped through the neighborhood in a ten ton mech. Chaos ensued," deadpans ZAM on their Closed Beta experience with HAWKEN.

ZAM said:

Our anticipation for HAWKEN has steadily grown since first going eyes-on, which makes this first closed beta weekend incredibly welcome. With a launch date of December 12th already announced, this free-to-play first-person shooter is steadily edging closer to the wire. That said, beta is beta and a game can change significantly before launch. While this is our first hands-on preview, we’ll be reporting in regularly as HAWKEN develops further.

Read the full article on ZAM.com.
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#2 c0mad0r

c0mad0r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA. USA

Posted November 03 2012 - 06:23 PM

Ever since I set eyes on the early preview trailer of Hawken some eighteen months ago, I’ve been struck by the world they’ve been trying to create. Part District 9, part Judge Dredd, even part WALL-E...

Hmmm... Themes consisting of humanity, xenophobia and social segregation with futuristic police and pet cockroaches... Not sure I buy that hehe. Fuzzy Bunnies perhaps.

Edited by c0mad0r, November 03 2012 - 06:24 PM.

It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools. Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers. -Illiad

Check out my: HAWKEN MUMBLE SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN TEAMSPEAK SKIN
Check out my: HAWKEN INI's EXPLAINED

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Preview, Press, News, Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users