HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

bEasts

Announcement Beta Clan Community Forum Game

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hi there! I :) am happy to announce that my friends and I have decided to start a clan - The bEasts!!

Why bEasts__ Cuz' we are from the Eastern hemisphere (mostly)!!;)

Lets get to the specifics!
We are a clan which consists mostly (majority) of people in the Asian continent. No one is superior and there are no chiefs or presidents. Another thing about this group is that we have no rules except one :
- Each and every member of this clan must be a friend in-game.
  This means that you have to be constantly updated with all the new members in this clan. When you see a new member, its your duty to add him as a friend in-game. Why you say__ The reason is pretty simple. When you see that some of the members in this clan are online, you can start a party and play! We will be holding events, so it is very important that every single member is a friend.

Clarifications
- Anyone can start a party. The chosen game mode will be through a quick poll. Democracy should be our middle name here.
- Whenever a member is free, He/She is free to post the time when they will be online so that others can find time to play with each other. HAWKEN is an MMO! So make use of it!
- Each member is free to be in other clans too. We don't expect much loyalty here. We are just a group of fellow pilots who look forward to have fun whenever we can. In fact, if both clans are online, just explain that you can't come and that you wish to play with the other clan! You can contact any member for that. But then, its the duty of that member to share that knowledge with those who are partying!
- We are partial towards Asian players as it will be easier to co-ordinate events as our time zones will be close. Pilots from other continents are welcome, but do understand that the time we follow will be IST (Indian Standard Time) or close!
- No trolling please! Trolling will not be tolerated.
- Be polite to fellow pilots. Do understand that we are from different cultures!!
- To become a member, just type in your steam username, where you are coming from and why you want to join this clan!

Members :ph34r:  :
- MechAnt7
- CapAllan
- Prophet05
- San19_

Have Fun!! bEasts over and out!
Posted Image

#2 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:20 AM

congratulation .....

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#3 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:21 AM

Hawken isn't an MMO..

Edited by TwentyFirstPilot, October 13 2014 - 08:07 AM.

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View PostEliteShooter, on September 20 2014 - 08:51 PM, said:

I eat cats too. Does that interest you_

#4 Fuerety

Fuerety

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on October 13 2014 - 07:21 AM, said:

Hawken isn't an MMO..

And thus they should not start a "Clan" that fits their needs_

#5 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:41 AM

View PostFuerety, on October 13 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

Hawken isn't an MMO..

And thus they should not start a "Clan" that fits their needs_

View PostCapAllan, on October 13 2014 - 07:04 AM, said:

- Whenever a member is free, He/She is free to post the time when they will be online so that others can find time to play with each other. HAWKEN is an MMO! So make use of it!

Edit: Nevermind, this is kind of pedantic.

Edited by TwentyFirstPilot, October 13 2014 - 08:07 AM.

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

#6 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted October 13 2014 - 07:46 AM

Congrats, any plans for organized events in the near future_

#7 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationFitting my Incinerator's cockpit with neon lights and a 7.1 surround sound speaker system at Loui's Garage, Illal

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:09 AM

View PostRozerMahbub_, on October 13 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

congratulation .....
Oh thank you!!

Hawken isn't an MMO..
I am sorry. Ok then. Its an FPS. I said MMO because to a person like me, HAWKEN is my first actual online game. It takes up a huge chunk of my internet and 12-24 people can participate at the same time! So personally, to me, HAWKEN will always be an MMO.

View PostDr_Freeze001, on October 13 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

Congrats, any plans for organized events in the near future_
Oh yes! In fact any member is free to start his/her organized event. I will be online this week a lot. After getting a response from my fellow members, I will be starting an event on my own!
Posted Image

#8 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:11 AM

Marvelous! you won't have to go to USE at 300 ping to find fun! for inter-clan matches/comps everybody can play at a "neutral" (read: sorta OK ping for everyone) server!
enjoy!

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#9 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostCapAllan, on October 13 2014 - 10:09 AM, said:

I am sorry. Ok then. Its an FPS. I said MMO because to a person like me, HAWKEN is my first actual online game. It takes up a huge chunk of my internet and 12-24 people can participate at the same time! So personally, to me, HAWKEN will always be an MMO.

Give Planetside 2 a try!

#10 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:26 AM

View PostEM1O, on October 13 2014 - 10:11 AM, said:

Marvelous! you won't have to go to USE at 300 ping to find fun! for inter-clan matches/comps everybody can play at a "neutral" (read: sorta OK ping for everyone) server!
enjoy!

I play on USE always. I get pretty good ping there. Its really horrible in EU. So its always USE for me.I get some 200-300 ping! Once when I went to EU, a fellow pilot said that I had 900!! I've not gone there ever since!

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on October 13 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

Give Planetside 2 a try!

In fact I was thinking of downloading it but then i am not a huge fan of MMOs. Its kinda huge right__ I have a 50-75 Kbps internet conn. So it will take me a long time to get it. I might come there nevertheless!!
Posted Image

#11 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted October 13 2014 - 10:29 AM

View PostCapAllan, on October 13 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

enjoy!

I play on USE always. I get pretty good ping there. Its really horrible in EU. So its always USE for me.I get some 200-300 ping! Once when I went to EU, a fellow pilot said that I had 900!! I've not gone there ever since!

Give Planetside 2 a try!

In fact I was thinking of downloading it but then i am not a huge fan of MMOs. Its kinda huge right__ I have a 50-75 Kbps internet conn. So it will take me a long time to get it. I might come there nevertheless!!

Continents in PS2 are some 64 square kilometers big. I will warn you that it's pretty chaotic-- but you'd expect that in a 300 v. 300 battle. You'd do best to watch Wrel's new player guide before playing.

#12 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 04:06 AM

View PostTwentyFirstPilot, on October 13 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostCapAllan, on October 13 2014 - 10:26 AM, said:

enjoy!

Give Planetside 2 a try!

Continents in PS2 are some 64 square kilometers big. I will warn you that it's pretty chaotic-- but you'd expect that in a 300 v. 300 battle. You'd do best to watch Wrel's new player guide before playing.

How chaotic__ Is it 300 Vs 300__ I hope not. I have a very slow internet so, MMO will be tough and laggy!
Posted Image

#13 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted October 14 2014 - 04:09 AM

View PostCapAllan, on October 14 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

How chaotic__ Is it 300 Vs 300__ I hope not. I have a very slow internet so, MMO will be tough and laggy!

Isn't Planetside 2 300 vs 300 vs 300, with the 3 factions_

#14 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 06:19 AM

View PostDr_Freeze001, on October 14 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:

View PostCapAllan, on October 14 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Isn't Planetside 2 300 vs 300 vs 300, with the 3 factions_

Actually, each continent can support around 1500-1800 players-- and each server has four continents.

#15 MechAnt7

MechAnt7

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationOrigin

Posted October 14 2014 - 08:22 PM

So nice to have a clan. :) I will invite others I know but first i need to follow the first rule and friend all the people in this clan.

#16 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 15 2014 - 04:46 AM

B) :D  
You might find that when they are online, I am online. When I am online, they are online (sometimes or most of the time)!
Posted Image

#17 Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • LocationBelgium, GMT+1

Posted October 15 2014 - 05:02 AM

Well, seeing as you have a clan.. and I have a clan... Some scrims maybe_

Depending on timezones we could meet up, discuss the possibilities. I'm sure the ping from EU to USE shouldn't be unplayable.

#18 CapAllan

CapAllan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted October 23 2014 - 03:36 AM

I have a really bad computer which can't take anything more than 1 match at a time. But then, there is no leader and you can send requests to my fellow members and if they are online, you are free to battle! I might only play after I get a graphics card but then you might find me murkin' and lurkin' in your shadows waiting for the opportune moment to kill you! I get in at times though. Send me a request. We could hook up some time!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Announcement, Beta, Clan, Community, Forum, Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users