HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Servers around the world

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Manoloco

Manoloco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted November 07 2012 - 08:17 PM

Seeing that there is a considerable amount of South American Pilots, will there be servers in SA countries_, Argentina  seems like a great option, Brazil too, i would vote for Peru of course as its where i am, but dont know the amount of pilots we have here.

Another question is if there will be options to make dedicated servers, or even LAN games.

This game seems to be pointing to a VERY competitive level, good latency is a must for that.

Is the rest of the world (besides US and EU) being considered in your  open beta or short term plans_, you seem to have a pretty good starting user base around the world.

Thanks for your time.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 07 2012 - 08:54 PM

I don't know if there will be SA servers, but I do know that Adhesive and Meteor want to expand Hawken into more regions than just US/UK/EU servers. However, this is still closed beta. Better to test before you go big.

And I'm pretty sure there will not be dedicated servers or LAN play, at least not for a while, since this is a F2P game.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users