HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

regarding the meteor purchasable bundle points tomorow

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Metalo

Metalo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:24 AM

are those points going to be reseted on release or will those stay in the manner we spent them tomorow,

in other words, if we spent them tomorow on body shop - garage to buy mechA with accessoriesX , will the points spend given back on release to do the official customizations on garage , or will mechA and accessoriesX be available on release and meteor points spent _

Edited by Metalo, November 08 2012 - 06:25 AM.

#2 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:37 AM

Since everything's going to be reset before Open Beta, I expect you'd get your Meteor Points back. I don't see any other way of doing it, especially if the mech lineup for Open Beta is going to be larger (which the devs have hinted it will be).
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#3 Timber_Wolf

Timber_Wolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:40 AM

Yes, you will.  Scapes said so in an earlier post somewhere.  What's confusing to me, is if it's a pre-order and we get them at open beta, or if they're just reset and we have extra meteor points to play with beforehand.

Edited by Timber_Wolf, November 08 2012 - 06:41 AM.

Chicks dig giant robots.

#4 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:44 AM

That's likely going to be included with the release that explains it all. I would think that we'd get the Meteor Points immediately so we can use them within the closed beta (in case you wanted to try all of the mech classes and were willing to drop the cash on Hawken to do it), but I don't know.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#5 SirMilagres

SirMilagres

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted November 08 2012 - 06:46 AM

Didnt quite understand your question but I'll answer from what I know.

Bough Meteor pts. are only going to be avaiable on 12/12 when the Open Beta releases.
Only then because everything you own and purchased in-game now will be reseted 12/12

About your current Meteror pts., those that everyone in the beta have, I don't think they'll stay until open beta.
They're just an in-game currency given to you so you can try out differente mechs and items (so you can test them and share your feedback)
Best weapon on a zombie outbreak_ Mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users