HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Syncing stops me from using the garage

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CT3LA

CT3LA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted November 08 2012 - 10:31 PM

I can join servers, play games, change settings, and all the normal stuff, but as soon as I go to the mech shop in the garage, a "Syncing Account" screen comes up and that's it. I left it for over an hour and there was no change. There is no way to close the syncing account window so I am stuck with the default mech apparently for forever, and I kinda want to try the other mechs in the game, so please tell me how to fix this!

#2 Inny

Inny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted November 08 2012 - 11:26 PM

CBE 2 has just started, the synchronising may be under incredible load from a number of new accounts. I suggest closing the game and starting it back up again once or twice, and if you still have the issue, give it a few hours for the load to even out a bit.

Remember, this is beta, and the purpose of this is to prepare them for this. Including the server load demands

#3 CT3LA

CT3LA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:47 AM

Well I've closed and opened the game quite a lot, and there's no change, and I just tried it again, hours since my last try, and it still doesn't work.

#4 MonsterZero

MonsterZero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 02:53 PM

Are you doing any specific changes when customizing your mech_  Can you report which options you are changing_

Have you tried buying another mech and seeing if you get the same results from that one_

#5 andythebomb

andythebomb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Location24

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:08 PM

Summary: I am also getting this bug everything but the mech shop garage works just fine.
Every time I open the mech shop garage it says syncing account pleas wait and it just stays there.

Steps to Reproduce: go to garage click on mech shop

Frequency: every single time.

Severity: 5 cant use mech shop

System Specs:
windows 7 ultimate 64bit,
12GB Ram,
amd phenom ii x4 965 4GHz GPU,
geforce gtx 560 ti
Linksys wrt54gl
Motorola Sbg6900

*eddited cause i hurp and derp words

Edited by andythebomb, November 09 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#6 QcJulrick

QcJulrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:19 PM

i get the same bug. my *your mechs* tab in garage is empty and when i click on *mech shop* tab i get a *syncing account* window every time.

#7 andythebomb

andythebomb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Location24

Posted November 10 2012 - 11:07 AM

You guys should really follow the proper bug reporting format so that the devs can see if there are any commonalitys in our system specks.

#8 GlobalDisaster

GlobalDisaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 11:52 AM

HI andythebomb on his second account here. This bug is account specific  if you create a new account and get another beta code you will have access to the mech store

looks like the hawken staff may need to do account resets on those who cant access the mech shop.

#9 Korzal

Korzal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 02:46 PM

i'm having the exact same issue. your mechs tab is empty, and mech shop gets stuck on syncing account.

i have a ticket open so hopefully staff can fix it, otherwise im on the quest for another code before tuesday!

#10 CT3LA

CT3LA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted November 10 2012 - 10:12 PM

Let us know if you can make it work. I'd rather not have to find another code and make a new account, if there's no fix for this I'll probably just use the default mech forever or until the beta ends, whichever comes first.

#11 QcJulrick

QcJulrick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted November 11 2012 - 09:21 AM

i wrote a email to meteor support and they said it was a known bug and that they were working to fix it  :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users