HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Remove Vulcan from Assault

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 FluxX

FluxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted November 12 2012 - 11:44 AM

View Post[ADH]Saunders, on November 09 2012 - 11:00 AM, said:

Can you take a screenshot of your assault mech with a vulcan_  There might be something wrong with our database or code - the closed beta 2 assault isn't supposed to have it.

Thx!
Ah, yes. Just had a game where half of the other team had Vulcan. Just bought the other mechs with the spare HP and see no Vulcan either. So seems an exploit. Silly exploiters (sorry if it's an accident peeps, won't blame you for innocent mistakes, but still, ouch!).

PS, you can buy new weps at Lvl 20_ If that is the case, the game will be very annoying to play. If lower levels can buy weps, it's quite fun. But only level 20s_ That's like a world of pain and non-fun. :/

#22 DER3Z

DER3Z

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • LocationCleveland,Ohio

Posted November 12 2012 - 11:47 AM

in my opinion the vulcan is a little ridiculous on all mechs, but its not only the vulcan that makes it OP. If you stack the right internals with the offense skill tree mixed in with some other points in the movement and survival then you have a force to be reckened with. My Class a Berserker 565hp goes down to 150hp in 3sec. The distance on the gun is a little to far if you ask me. I gurantee that they will nerf it in the CB3. They've changed a lot of things but you really got to pay close attention to notice.

Edited by DER3Z, November 12 2012 - 11:48 AM.

The sole survivor of BSB

Twitching channel

http://www.twitch.tv...eel_brotherhood

Star citizen

https://robertsspace...m/orgs/STARWIND

#23 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted November 12 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostFluxX, on November 12 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

How do you even get a Vulcan_ It shows an assault in my game. I'm very confused, and my mechs bum hurts from all the bullet spray! :o
Level up to 20 and buy one for 3750 HP.
Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users