HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Player Allready Connected to a server!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tulpe

Tulpe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hi i have the problem after leaving one Game i cant Connect to any other game  Message : "Connection Refused, Player allready Connected to Server"

Regards Thomas

#2 Grimreaper84

Grimreaper84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 09:27 AM

I've had that issue as well I mistakenly tried to update my game in the middle of battle that required restart and it froze my game and when i closed down I constantly logged in and kept gettin the same message.

#3 Aetherius

Aetherius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 09:48 AM

I am having the same problem. I waited out the new game screen after a match, and then it booted me and didn't register any of the EXP. Upon trying to exit the client it freezes and I have to Task Manager my way out.

Edited by Aetherius, November 09 2012 - 09:48 AM.

#4 Wonser

Wonser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:06 AM

This also happened to me today.  After my 1st match, I waited until the next game, but it booted me out.  Odd thing is, I didn't get any EXP but I could hear everything my would-be teammates were saying in the next match.  I couldn't join any new matches either.  Restarting the client fixed the "I can hear my teammates" issue, but i still can't connect games via quick play or server browser

#5 Wonser

Wonser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted November 09 2012 - 10:27 AM

View PostWonser, on November 09 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

This also happened to me today.  After my 1st match, I waited until the next game, but it booted me out.  Odd thing is, I didn't get any EXP but I could hear everything my would-be teammates were saying in the next match.  I couldn't join any new matches either.  Restarting the client fixed the "I can hear my teammates" issue, but i still can't connect games via quick play or server browser

Okay, update.  It's been 30 mins or so since I got booted. I just had the exp & hawken points appear on my account after it was forced to sync from a failure to connect to a server.  And as i said, I still cannot connect to servers.

#6 Moderator03

Moderator03

Community Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:02 AM

I am locking this thread as this issue has been reported in multiple threads already. Please search for an existing report of your issue before starting a new thread. http://community.pla...dy-on-a-server/

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users