HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

missinformed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RavenSol

RavenSol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:18 AM

it is my fault i thought this was a mech style game it isn't it's quake in big battle suits  nothing wrong with that it's still fun but it is in no way a mech game it's way to twichy  and speedy for mechs not to mention the 2 second long combat makes it feel wrong for mechs.  As for accual game play  the battle suits blend into the background  and it is hard to see them even when you have lock you really can't make out what is inside the red square. I am running on high settings 1600x900 this grainy low vision takes away from the game. (...... insert were needed sorry for the inconvienance)

Edited by RavenSol, November 09 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#2 Lazoraz

Lazoraz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:22 AM

Somewhere in that paragraph, is the biggest run on sentence I've seen in my entire life.
Ctrl-F-U

#3 Rooslin

Rooslin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:28 AM

the game is fast paced but thats one of the positives and you still have to think tactically. You cant just run and gun, you may be facing two enemy's so you emp one so you can finish the first one you were engaging and then retreat or chose to finish the second one.

also i have no issues with mech's blending into the environment maybe check your monitor settings

#4 RavenSol

RavenSol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:34 AM

View PostRooslin, on November 09 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

the game is fast paced but thats one of the positives and you still have to think tactically. You cant just run and gun, you may be facing two enemy's so you emp one so you can finish the first one you were engaging and then retreat or chose to finish the second one.

also i have no issues with mech's blending into the environment maybe check your monitor settings
  I agree  it is still fun it doesn't feel like mech  combat but it is alot of fun.  the grainy blending i was talking about is more at med range  and closer you have to almost be ontop of them to get to see a clear view

#5 RavenSol

RavenSol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostLazoraz, on November 09 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

Somewhere in that paragraph, is the biggest run on sentence I've seen in my entire life.
I know i can run on forever  and forget to end a sentence  but for some reason i tend to type like i think and it just seems to never end kinda just keeps on going and going  but the points i made  are clear  and easy to see if you read buy starting at the beging and just go  to the next word n so on;)

#6 Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostRavenSol, on November 09 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

it is my fault i thought this was a mech style game it isn't it's quake in big battle suits  nothing wrong with that it's still fun but it is in no way a mech game it's way to twichy  and speedy for mechs not to mention the 2 second long combat makes it feel wrong for mechs.  As for accual game play  the battle suits blend into the background  and it is hard to see them even when you have lock you really can't make out what is inside the red square. I am running on high settings 1600x900 this grainy low vision takes away from the game.

For the love of God man, use periods! I got high just trying to read that.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users