HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

XP not gained after exiting server

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dystar

Dystar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:36 PM

Recently was playing DM on alleys. Took 3rd place and was awarded 1400xp for overall match, which was enough to put me just over level 6 on my sharpshooter mech (used same mech whole fight no switching) everything looked fine at end of match and exp and gain boards, but when I left the server and went to garage to upgrade, no xp or Hawken points had been saved, and was right back where I started before joining server (still getting alot of 'failed to join server, having to click on multiple servers and still showing 0 latency on all)

#2 Revindicator

Revindicator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:48 PM

me too bro, in the end of the match im leveling up, and my stats dont move, not gain thath experience and more, i dont k now the problem, please fix it. And its impossible join in server browse too.
See you in the trenches of life brothers...

#3 Revindicator

Revindicator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted November 09 2012 - 12:53 PM

Ok, im gained the experience 10 min later lol.
See you in the trenches of life brothers...

#4 Mofy

Mofy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted November 09 2012 - 01:02 PM

Summary: At the end of a match mech XP doesn't snych to garage mode (or garage xp updates slower. . .)

Steps to Reproduce: it has occurred in the following circumstances:
Played several matches, exited manually, and was dropped at end.
Played in all different modes.
Played one mech, and tried several mechs in one game.

Frequency: 8 of 9

Severity: 2
Must wait 10-20 min before level ups / xp show in garage.

Additional Notes: If you are caching the garage info this makes sense.

System Specs: Win7 home premium, 4gb, GTX 460, Speedport W723 v1

Edited by Mofy, November 09 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#5 Kuruz1

Kuruz1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 01:04 PM

I am now facing the same problem will wait for 10 minutes and see if the experience and points will be applied.

#6 Lethargomon

Lethargomon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 03:11 PM

I have the exact same problem, it is reproducable, as mofy has stated before. I'm am not gaining any xp after exiting a match

#7 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted November 09 2012 - 04:09 PM

I had the same problem last night. I think the problem is that the game sometimes doesn't sync properly after you quit a match.

I managed to work around this by quitting the game and closing the launcher, then just entering the game again. If you only close the game, it doesn't resolve the issue, it seems you have to close the launcher too and establish a new session with the hawken stat servers (or whatever)
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#8 Culex

Culex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 04:39 PM

I just played a nearly 2 hour match (you heard right) of Insanity 32v32 siege on Sahara, and the game was never going to end, so we let the other team kill our base with battleships (it was 3-3 health bars for over an hour).

Well, when the match finished in the results screen, I left as the game was counting down to the new map. The results screen showed I leveled to 20 (I was 19 and 1/3 before the match) and it leveled me past 20 up to level 4.

I came to the garage and it didn't give me anything. WTF lol. In the other thread I just read, someone stated it doesn't sync your experience if you don't wait for the map to change. So this may be the answer. Don't leave during the countdown!

I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future...

I consume time... And I will consume you!
Posted Image

#9 [HWK]Oz

[HWK]Oz

Quality Assurance

• Adhesive Games
  • 49 posts
  • LocationProsk HQ

Posted November 09 2012 - 05:06 PM

Could people experiencing this issue please attach their DxDiag.txt_ Thank you!

#10 Jixxer

Jixxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMy house

Posted November 09 2012 - 06:38 PM

I am having the same problem. I will get a load of xp and when I exit the server the xp I recieved is no longer there, and it never catches back up.

#11 Crayyon

Crayyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted November 09 2012 - 06:44 PM

Same thing happening to me. Earned about 13k xp that I never received, even after starting to see xp from matches sticking again, so guessing that 13k is just gone.

#12 dugeonM4ST3R

dugeonM4ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 10 2012 - 02:39 AM

Just happened too me and i bought the xpbonus maybe its some bug with that

#13 Mofy

Mofy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted November 10 2012 - 04:29 AM

One Attached File  DxDiag.txt   32.56K   8 downloads
served up..  Thank you for your time!
Posted Image

#14 Dabelvrin

Dabelvrin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationParker, CO, USA

Posted November 10 2012 - 10:01 PM

I am also seeing this issue.  XP lost after playing a couple of TDM rounds.  DxDiag.txt attached.Attached File  DxDiag.txt   56.22K   15 downloads

#15 Dabelvrin

Dabelvrin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationParker, CO, USA

Posted November 11 2012 - 12:54 AM

OK, a little more detail. I took a screen shot of my profile Attached File  ScreenShot00001.jpg   84.73K   7 downloads, played a couple of TDM rounds, left the game and took another screen shot Attached File  ScreenShot00002.jpg   84.78K   7 downloads. Used the Assault the whole time. As you can see, my XP and HP increased, but none of the stats for my Assault moved at all. Then again... after those two rounds, I guess it might not be a bad thing my Mech stats didn't update. :lol:

Edited by Dabelvrin, November 11 2012 - 01:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users